Chapter 7

*Kellin's POV*

What have I done? I'm such an idiot! I probably ruined a friendship. And.. Victor is a guy! What have I done..
I ran away, too. That probably made this whole situation worse. Shit.
Vic is chasing me now.
Double shit.
He's a lot faster than me.
He grabbed me from behind. "Kellin!" he yelled, turning me around to face him. "What just happened?"
I couldn't look at him. I broke away from his grip and tried running again. This time, he tackled me. The damn mexican pinned me to the ground and sat on top of me. "Kellin." I tried to push him off me and he grabbed my hands. "Kellin!" I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry Vic, I don't know what came over me.. I know we're both straight, I'm so sorry." I was nearly in tears at this point. "Kellin." I growled. "What? How many times are you going to say my name?" "I want you to tell me what happened." he whispered. "Tell me the truth." His soothing voice calmed me down. I turned my head away. "I said I don't know." "Kellin, look at me!" I was breathing heavily now. "Get off of me." "Not until you tell me." I sighed. "I.." I looked up at him. His face was calm and somehow made me feel vulnerable. "I love you." The words came out without any thought. Vic leaned down, still on top of me, and kissed me again. He then pulled back and stared into my eyes. "I've liked you too. For a while, actually." He laughed nervously and then looked back at me. I was in complete shock. "What?" He got off of me and helped me up. "I was happy being friends. I thought that's what you wanted.." he said, dusting me off. "But of course. You're one of my best friends. Not to mention you're sexy as hell." He winked at me and I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you." I whispered. I wanted to say it again. It felt good. He kissed my forehead.
Did that just happen?