Chapter 22

☆★sexual content warning★☆

*Vic's POV*

"Is she asleep?" I whispered as Kellin tiptoed back into our room, illuminated by the moonlight from an open window. He nodded and sat on the bed next to me. "Let's watch Supernatural all night, I'm exhausted." he sighed, slumping into the bed and reaching for the remote. "Noooo." I groaned. "No more Supernatural, Kells." He pushed me off the bed. "What the hell?" I whisper-yelled, trying to get back on. He blocked me. "I'm the king of the bed now, and what I say goes!" he laughed evilly as he continued blocking me from climbing back on. "King of the bed, my ass." I muttered, jumping on him and pinning him down. His eyes went wide and he looked up at me, on top of him. I grinned. "No Supernatural." Not changing his look, Kellin suddenly swallowed hard. "V-Vic." he whispered. "What is it?" I asked before I realized where my knee was. "Oh, I'm sorry." I whispered back, moving my knee away. He whimpered a little as it rubbed against him. I looked back down at him, and he bit his lip, clearly embarrassed. He was just so cute, I couldn't help but lean down to kiss him, still pinning his arms above his head. The makeout session hadn't been going on very long when I noticed something pressing into me. "Kellin." I whispered, pulling away. "You're hard." He smiled. "Captain-fucking obvious." he teased, leaning up to kiss me again. I released his hands and let him bring them to my chest. He tugged at my shirt, nonverbally demanding me to take it off. I did and he rolled over, switching position so that he was on top of me instead. "King of the bed." he whispered seductively, grinning at me and slowly tracing his fingers down my chest to my boxers. I bit my lip absentmindedly as the palm of his hand touched my member through my boxers and began rubbing. I was hard in no time, and Kellin giggled at the realization.
I wanted to touch him badly, so I tugged at his shirt, pulling it off and then at his boxers. He removed them slowly, not breaking eye contact with me. I reached out and touched his member and he gasped from the sudden contact. This was my first time touching him like this. Still looking in his eyes, I gently wrapped my fingers around it and slowly brought them back and forth from base to tip. He closed his eyes and whimpered, turning me on even more. He was so cute. "F-faster." He managed to say. I obeyed, quickening my pace which quickened his moaning. "Enough." he gasped. He then slid my boxers off. "Eager, are we?" I teased. He placed a finger over my mouth before reaching down and grabbing my erection. I yelped, not having been touched this way for a long time myself. He started off right away, and I realized he was quicker at this kind of thing than me. I tried to stifle my moans, trying to avoid waking Copeland, but one loud one escaped. Kellin leaned into me and kissed my neck, quickening his pace even further. "You like that, babe?" he whispered in my ear. "Kellin.. I-I'm gonna.." he quickly slowed to a stop and pulled away, understanding. "Not yet." he chuckled, getting up.
Where the hell is he going?