Chapter 14

☆★sexual content warning★☆

*Vic's Pov*

By the time I woke up, Kellin was already awake. He was gently playing with my chest hair. I smiled. "Kells. You could have gotten up." He smiled back and pulled me closer to him. "Nah, I like it right here."
We laid like that for a while, lazily enjoying each others touch. "I wonder if your mom will wonder why I'm not on the couch." Kellin thought out loud. I chuckled. "Well, it's not like she expects we were f-" Kellin looked up at me. "We didn't do anything anyway." I said, shrugging. "You don't like the idea, do you?" Kellin whispered. "What do you mean?" "You don't want to fuck a guy, do you? I mean, you've been fucking girls all this time." I frowned. "Of course I do, Kellin. You're so sexy." I teased, kissing all over his face. He giggled and held my face still, pulling me into a kiss. It was soft at first, but I could quickly tell Kellin was demanding more. I allowed it, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. He suddenly sat up, his face now on top of mine. His fingers began to tangle in my hair, and the kiss became too much for this early in the morning. As I snuck a breath in, I whispered his name. He pulled away and looked at me. "I.. I'm sorry." he said softly, rolling to the other side of the bed. I laughed and pulled him back to me, squeezing him tightly. It didn't take long to notice something pressing into my thigh. "Kellin, are you..?" He turned bright red, something I found ridiculously adorable. "S-sorry." I grinned, confusing him a bit. Then I reached down to his stomach, slowly tracing my fingers down to his boxers. He looked at me with those big innocent eyes of his again and I slowly slipped my hand into the waistband of the boxers, nearly touching him. He moaned ever so slightly, turning me on a little as well. I quickly pulled my hand out and placed it over his bulge outside of his boxers, rubbing it with the palm of my hand. He gasped and put his hands back on my chest, which I came to find I loved. I quickened my pace, making him harder then ever, causing him to quickly return the favor. When we were both rock hard, he moved my hand away and grinded into me. The touch was nearly too much to handle, and I let out a moan myself. As we neared our highs, Kellin brought his lips to mine. It was a breathy kiss, considering we were already breathless. Kellin opened his mouth on mine, letting out a soft moan. "V-Vic.. I-I'm gonna.."
And then there was a sudden knock at the door. "Victor, come on and get up! It's already noon." I cursed and pulled away from Kellin just as she opened the door. Her eyebrows went up. "Victor, you and your friend are comfortable sleeping together?" "Yeah." Kellin said a little too happily before I could reply. "Alright." she shrugged. "Come out you two. The day is wasting away!" My mama was always like this. She believed in rising early and making the most out of every day. When she was gone, my boyfriend turned to me, grinning wide as ever. "Wouldn't call that a waste." he whispered. I laughed, pushing him off of me as I got up to get dressed.