Chapter 26

Yunho Pov

I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I never saw (Y/N) yesterday cause she never left her room. I got dressed and ready to go.

When I walked up to her door and knocked there was no response. I knocked again. “(Y/N) are you up? We have school” still no response.

When I went to knock again the door opened. 

(Y/N) walked out dressed and holding their keys “Hey you ready to go?” I looked at her up and down and she seemed fine.

“Yeah. Are you ok?” she nodded and headed to the front door. We went out to her car and left for school.

It was a quiet ride, I wanted to say something but I didn't know what. When we got to school she quickly went to class.

Her desk still had some of the writing it was just really faded. I sat down at my desk and watched (Y/N) put her head down on her desk.

Yeonjun walked in and went towards (Y/N). he didn't say anything, he just patted her head and came towards me.

“Hows She taking it?” I looked up at him as he sat down. 

“What do you mean?” 

“You know the break up with soobin”

“They broke up?”

Yeonjun nodded “This weekend that's why she is upset. Did she talk to you at all?” I looked over at (Y/N) and shook my head.

After a little while soobin walked in and sat down behind (Y/N). “Morning guys,” he said.

“Is (Y/N) ok?” he turned over to Yeonjun. “I don't know, she hasn't been texting me and when I went there she locked herself in her room. '' Yeonjun replied back, shocking me.

“What do you mean is she ok, You know exactly what's wrong with her” Soobin and yeonjun looked over at me.

“Oh yunho it's fine you dont know what-” i cut him off. “It's fine? You broke up with her how is it fine” 

“Wait yunho soobin didnt-'' Yeonjun tried to cut in. “And you! You were so worried she would get hurt at the beginning and now you seem like you don't care!”

I stood up and leaned over soobins desk “She didn't come out of her room at all this weekend and you ask if shes ok. Would you be ok if someone dumped you!”

I was so mad how could yeonjun be ok with this. he was the one that tried to fight soobin “Yunho calm down” Yeonjun put his hand on my shoulder.

“Calm You want me to be calm after you punched soobin in the face back then. I'm starting to think he deserved it and that he should have another'' i shrugged yeonjun off and grabbed soobin by the shirt making him stand up.

“When yeonjun hit you i defended you.” a hand then grabbed my arm and pulled it away.

“Yunho i broke up with soobin, Soobin did nothing wrong” (Y/N) looked me in the eyes.

I then looked at Soobin and then Yeonjun. “That's what we tried to tell you.” Yeonjun spoke “trust me if it was soobin who did it i would be acting just like that.”

I bowed a little toward soobin and apologized “Don't worry i get it, i didn't break up with her but i still feel guilty i kind of needed that in a way.” The teacher came in and we all sat down. 

After class (Y/N) walked with me on the way to her class.

“Thanks for standing up for me but I have to ask you not to do that. It's bad enough Daniel does that stuff. I don't need someone else getting in trouble. And I don't know if you know this but if you get in a fight you get removed from the program.”

I nodded “I am so sorry. But why did you break up with him?” We got closer to her class and she sighed.

“I lost feelings i guess, I only cried because i realized that not only did i waste my time i also wasted his.”

We stopped in front of her class. “He still has feelings for Cassie and I was in the way of that, so instead of wasting our time.”

“I let him go” She adjusted her bag on her shoulder. “I'll see you later yunho. Stay out of trouble” She waved and entered the classroom. 

(Y/N) Pov

As I sat down at my lab seat Kai hugged me from behind “(Y/N) you didn't answer my lab question,” I shook my head and got my stuff all laid out.

“Sorry kai i wasn't on my phone much, If you needed help why didn't you email the teacher?” 

“I don't want her to think i can't handle this class” I gave him a weird look.

“I don't think one question will make her think you can't handle an advanced class. You're here to learn because you already knew the stuff in your other class.”

Kai was advanced in his classes so he was able to skip some grades for that class. So he is in my AP Biology.

He would sit with us at lunch but he spends his time in the library studying for his other classes.

He isn't very good with history like he is with science. 

“Hey Kai can I talk personally with you for a sec. I feel like Daniel would over react” I set my pencil down turning to him. 

“Awe (Y/N) you always can, you don't need to ask”

I took a deep breath.

“Have you ever thought you liked someone but weren't sure?”

(A/N):
God i swear soobin ily you are my bias wrecker. i keep getting this mans in trouble with other characters and i feel guilty.