Chapter 24

(Y/N) Pov

I got out of the car and put Maverick on his leash. I looked around and saw Soobin sitting on the bench. I walked over to him and Maverick went up putting his head on Soobins lap.

"Hey Mav's I wasn't expecting you." Soobin pet maverick and I sat down on the bench. "Hey so why did you want to meet today. Just couldn't wait till tomorrow?" I smile at him.

"Soobin, I need you to be honest with me. Are you over Cassie?" His face falls and his eyes are full of sadness. We sat there just looking at each other. "I knew it" I looked down at the ground.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry"

"Don't be. I'm not even mad, it's really weird"

"I'm a terrible person" Soobin put his face in his hands.

I started laughing "You really are. Oh my god wow i shouldn't be laughing. But it's just so funny to me, because I realized through all this that I don't stand a chance. But I don't care because I don't like you anymore. God, I have been stressing about this so much for no reason."

I look over and see soobin with a confused look. "Soobin what you did was wrong and if i still liked you i would have got hurt really bad. Luckily I didn't," I then put my hand on his shoulder.

"Why didn't you just go back to Cassie?" Soobin sighed. "I was but then Yunho appeared and they got close, I thought i lost her," He looked so sad.

He really does love her. "Here," I handed him my ticket to the movie we were gonna see, "Take her tomorrow, tell her how you don't want to fight anymore, tell her that you love her," he slowly took the ticket out of my hand.

"You two belong together, you're perfect for each other. So stop wasting it on me."

"Don't put it like that"

"Oh you know I'm right. You're wasting time with me when you could be going to her bedroom window serenading her right now. So go" He hesitated.

"I can't just leave you here" I turn and look at him judging his life choices.

"Soobin, I am fine, and I'm leaving. If you want to sit here and lose your chance, fine. But it would be really dumb," i stood up and started to walk away.

When I was almost to the car I felt the long arms engulf me in a hug "Thank you (Y/N), I really owe you," He then took off running to his car.

"My work here is done maverick"

Yeonjun Pov

"Alright now that everyones here, let's start the party," San said as he was carrying a bag of chips down a hallway.

Woosungs house wasn't huge but it was bigger than (Y/N)'s and Mine. It had 4 bedrooms, a lounge, living room, dinning room, and kitchen.

Each bedroom except 1 had a bathroom attached. "My brother is staying at a friends and my parents went out for dinner so the house is ours until my parents get back. What do you want to start with?"

"I say wii sports tournament" san suggest I look over at taehyun. "I'm down with that" I knew Taehyun would like that.

"Count me in," Yunho chimed in. "I'll join as long as i get to beat Yunho!" Beomgyu shouted.

"Hey why me"

"Why not you"

"You going down"

"Let's form teams then. But make it someone you don't live with," wooyoung suggested. Everyone agreed.

"I call Yunho" Hyuka raised his hand, "I want to get to know him better." I looked around "I want Wooyoung then." The only ones left were Tae, Beom, Hyunjin and san. "I'll be with Beomgyu then" Hyunjin walked over to beom. "That leaves Taehyun and San," Wooyoung said, "Let's make a bracket."

2 hours later and it was the final round of bowling, Yunho and Hyuka took down Taehyun and San while Wooyoung and I took down Hyunjin and Beomgyu. It was now Yunho-Hyuka vs Yeonjun-Wooyoung. Right before the match started a little before our match started I had a text from (Y/N).

 Right before the match started a little before our match started I had a text from (Y/N)

"Hey Yunho, I know it's our weekend off but make sure you check on (Y/N) tonight. You'll probably need it after i beat you." i smirk at him. "More like other way. 'Sis i lost soo bad my ego is no longer'," he stuck his tongue out at me. "Your trash talk makes me laugh due to your limited english!"

"Hey do not laugh at my student someday he will be the master" Taehyun cut in. In the end. Me and Woo won. While they were all determining what to do next I snuck outside. It rang twice then someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sis"

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No, actually I don't, is it late?"

I hear a sigh from the other end, "It's almost 11." I laughed a little, "I didn't think that was late to you."

"Fair. I was trying to sleep though" there was a long pause. "Aren't you supposed to be enjoying the party?"

I laughed some "Yeah but I saw your text. You can't send something like that and expect me not to call. I'm also curious about something."

She hummed in response, "Who is this new person?" "What mom do you need me? I'll be right there. Sorry Dan, I'll talk to you later Bye~," The call then ended. "That secretive brat. I will find out (Y/N)" I put my phone away and went back inside.