Chapter 25

October 14 2017...

Yunho Pov

I woke up with the sun on my face. I leaned up to look around and saw hyunjin next to me looking at his phone. "Morning" he turned and looked at me. "Oh morning congrats your the second one awake."

I looked over at the other air mattress and saw Hyuka holding Taehyun's arm. Both of them sound asleep.

"I've gotten up once and I still haven't heard movement in the other rooms yet so i assume they are still asleep," I nodded and stretched my arms out. "So who is your host? You don't say much" I asked and hyunjin hummed.

"I guess it's never really come up. His name is Jeongin. He is a year younger than us so we never really run into him during school," i nodded.

"So he is beomgyu grade?" just then beomgyu came down the hall. "Why are you guys talking about me?" his hair was all messy and he was dressed already.

"Where is yeonjun?" hyunjin set his phone down. "Oh he went to brush his teeth first. He is the one who woke up first and had to wake me up," he sat down on the couch pouting. Wooyoung then came out and he was still in his pajamas.

"I'm going to make breakfast," he walks into the kitchen entry. "Ill help," i stand up and head in the same entry way. Wooyoung is looking in the fridge, "You don't have to, I can do it."

I shake my head, "No i like to cook so i really want to help." Yeonjun then walked in the kitchen, "Morning," he sat down at the island. Eventually we finished making pancakes and bacon everyone ate and then we headed outside to swim.

The next day

I was packing my bags like everyone else. It was the last day and people were starting to leave. Hyuka had already got picked up by his sister. "Hey Yunho (Y/N) asked me to take you home '' Yeonjun came back in after putting his bag in the car.

I nodded and zipped my bag, "Is that ready to go?" he pointed towards my bag. I nodded again and he took it and went outside. Then a boy with braces who I hadn't seen before walked in "Hello?" he said.

"Oh Jeongin you're here" Hyunjin picked up his stuff and headed to the door. "Everyone, this is my host Jeongin," Hyunjin spoke standing next to Jeongin. Jeongin waved to everyone, "Thanks for inviting us and I'm sorry I couldn't come."

"It's cool" San said, "My mom is waiting in the car so we need to go" Jeongin gestured to the door. "I'll see you at school" Beomgyu waved to him.

We all said bye to the two and they left. Beomgyu went out then and Yeonjun then returned, "You guys ready to go?" Taehyun walked down the hall.

"Yeah, let me just get my blanket and pillow together," Taehyuns voice faded as he got further down the hall. I got up and went outside to the car to see beomgyu sitting in the back already, on his phone. "Hey" He looked up at me, "Oh hey Yunho are we leaving?" I nodded "Aight i'll text soobin" beomgyu went back to his phone. "Can you ask him last time he talked to (Y/N)? She has not been replying to my texts."

"Yeah i can" Taehyun and yeonjun then entered the car. "Alright first stop Yunho"

Yeonjun Pov

It was a quiet ride. Taehyun fell asleep hugging his pillow, Beomgyu was watching Youtube I think, and Yunho was staring out the window constantly checking his phone.

We eventually arrived and both Yunho and I got out. "She is my bestfriend imma visit any chance I get," Yunho laughed a little.

I got his bag out of my trunk and headed to the front door. It was just the glass door shut and the main was open.

I knocked on the glass a little and opened the door. "Mrs. (Y/L/N)? (Y/N)?" Maverick then saw me and jumped down off the couch and came towards us.

He ran right by me and went to yunho. "Wow i am hurt," I put my hand on my chest. "Oh Yunho your back," Mrs. (Y/L/N) walked down the hall.

"Hey Daniel" she waved at me and I waved back. "Is (Y/N) in her room?" I asked petting maverick.

Even though he hurt me, I still love him.

"Yes she is but she isn't feeling well. So she doesn't want anyone going in at the moment."

"Ah ok I'll call her later, Bye"

I waved goodbye and saw them wave too. I went back out the door and heard Mrs (Y/L/N) "Thank you for getting Yunho home, have a good day." When I got back in my car, Beomgyu was already in the front seat.

"Soobin and (Y/N) Broke up?" beomgyu was holding his phone up showing a picture of soobin and cassie together at the movies. "I thought soobin was taking (Y/N)? Is she ok?"

What a great question beomgyu.

Is she ok?