Chapter 13

Yeonjun Pov

"Yeonjun. I want to move on."

I spit out my drink at what soobin said. We were in the hallway waiting to go to third hour

"Why do you say this all of a sudden?" I was genuinely confused i thought he loved cassie?

"She already moved on..."

It stayed quiet for a sec. I don't know why they broke up but I thought that was just a normal thing. I guess not. "So how do you intend on moving on?" I asked him. He started to speak but hesitated. "Do you know anyone I could date?" I gave him a funny look.

"You mean a rebound?"

"What no not that i just. I don't know if i would want it to be something long term it's just. I don't think my feelings will die unless I start fresh." The warning bell went off indicating we needed to head to class.

"Look, that's still a rebound. Especially if you never gain feelings" I put my arm around his neck pulling him down starting to walk. "If you do something like that count me out" i ruffled his hair then let go and walked into class

(Y/N) Pov

"Finally i thought you guys would be late" Daniel and Soobin walked in, sitting down. The bell finally rang. Yunho was sitting over by Cassie. We were doing the class opener online waiting for class to start.

"Do you think he knows yall are neighbors?' Daniel asked, pulling out his computer.

"She isnt my neighbor, she lives 3 doors down."

"Same difference."

"Can we just talk about literally anything else!" Soobin raised his voice. Both me and Daniel were quiet

"Alright everyone today we are gonna start a safety class using lab materials because tomorrow we will be starting chemical reactions." The teacher spoke up. Once everyone was ready he played the intro video.

I sat down in my seat. I walked here alone because I never ran into Yunho like usual. Then they came in. Cassie with Yunho on her nine. I feel like chopped liver...

He then came and sat by me while Cassie was talking to the teacher. "Hey (Y/N)" I smiled and waved. Then Cassie came over to yunho.

"I asked and she is fine with me sitting here with you." Yunho smiled at her when all i could do was roll my eyes. "Cassie this is (Y/N)" She turned to me and her smile dropped but quickly came back.

"Hey Neighbor" I blinked a couple times. I didn't think she knew who I was. I never talked to her and she never looked my way once. "Neighbor?" Yunho looked back and forth between us.

"She lives three doors down." I said, forcing a smile. "Really? I live at (Y/N) house threw the program!" He said excitedly.

"Oh my god that's so weird. Then since you live so close you should totally come to my bonfire. It's tomorrow night." Yunho went quiet. He was looking down at the ground thinking I was guessing.

"I didn't mean to upset you if you don't want to come, it's okay." she said with a sad tone.

"No no no. I'll go..." he looked up, giving a smile. That smile didn't seem reassuring. "Ok then! You are.. Invited too of course." She looked at me funky then went back to yunho.

The rest of class was just me listening to the two of them laughing and telling stories. It was almost like the night me and yunho were staying up together. But this just annoyed me. It annoyed me so much.

Walking out to the parking lot I was by myself. Daniel stayed after school with Terry to "Hype him up for Tryouts" as Daniel put it. Yunho was walking ahead of me talking with Cassie. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"(Y/N)?"

I turned around to see soobin standing there. "Can I talk to you?" He glanced behind me. I'm assuming at cassie. "Um S-Sure?" I looked at yunho and cassie

He then turned me towards him again. "We are friends right?" ouch... Friendzoned...

"Yeah Of course" I smiled through the pain.

"Date me"

"Wh-What??"

"You heard me date me"

"Wh-Where is this coming from?" I couldn't believe him. This morning he was running after Cassie and now he wants to date me? Is he joking with me... because it isn't funny

"You don't actually have to just pretend at least" He spoke again. What are you trying to do to me soobin...