Chapter 4

August 18 2017...
Yunho Pov

The (Y/L/N)'s have a great house. 3 bedroom 2 bath. Big living room and the kitchen is great too. The small little problem about this house is that the walls are as thin as cloth. I can hear everything in the room next to me. Including the conversation that (Y/N) and her mom just had.

Apparently she was going to go to her grandmas if she didn't like me. And at first she was definitely packing. So I definitely did something. But somehow she changed her mind?? She just said that she is going to stay here. So somehow within 1 hour I have messed up to where she wants to leave and fixed everything so she wants to stay.

Human emotions are just confusing. This is a lot for 10 in the morning. I honestly think I need a nap because the plane ride was messing with my time. I'm going to need to remember that before I say things out loud in here.

"Alright you two i'm leaving for work there is lunch in the fridge!" I heard miss (Y/L/N) Yell. "Thank you drive safely!" I yelled back at her.

It was a quarter till 11 and I was just on instagram looking at all my friends from korea's post. They were finishing their break there and about to start school again. "I really miss them" i closed insta because it was starting to get depressing. I opened my messages and clicked on the conversation titled 'Appa'

After i sent it i dropped my phone on the bed and grabbed my pillow hugging it

After i sent it i dropped my phone on the bed and grabbed my pillow hugging it. I looked up when I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" (Y/N) came in "You ok?"

"Oh Um yeah im fine" i quickly let go of the pillow putting it at the head of the bed. "Ok just making sure. I took the day off so that you wouldn't be home alone so wanna do anything?" i didn't exactly know what there was to do. I definitely didn't wanna sit in my room moping about korea anymore.

"Um, what is there that we can do?" She looked both ways down the hall humming as if she was thinking of a response. "That closet at the end is full of board games And the TV in the living room has almost every streaming service. I watch a lot of anime so we could watch a Korean show. I should be able to read the subtitles. Or we could take Maverick for a walk."

"Oh yeah you have a dog. Where is he?"

"He is outside right now. We were gonna wait till you were settled to meet him."

"Oh cool I'm pretty much done till what my Appa shipped gets here"

"Did you call him letting him know you are here?" I checked the time on my phone "Um its 11:12 here so its 00:12 there he should be asleep" she nodded "You use military time as well?" I stood up and stretched putting my phone in my pocket. "In Asia 24 hour clock is kind of the normal time method."

She started to walk out to the living room and i followed. "I only know because my brother only uses that." I didnt realize that her main destination was this sliding back door. It was made of glass and the sun was shining through brite. She opened it and went outside stomping her foot on the porch. "He is deaf so if I yell he won't hear me."

A couple seconds later a golden retriever runs up the stairs jumping on me almost knocking me down. "Why hello there" the dog is trying to lick my face but (Y/N) taps his back and he gets down sitting. "This is maverick. Hold you hand it out for him" I did as she said and Maverick put his paw in my hand. "He is so cute~"

(Y/N) Pov

I look at Yunho petting maverick and I start laughing. He resembles a Golden retriever. Maverick could be his furry twin. "What's funny" Yunho's kneeling petting Maverick and both of them look towards me. It made me laugh even more.

"Yah!"

"Yah?"

"It's what you yell to someone kind of like. Hey! Now what's so funny?" he continues petting mavs and a smile forms on my face. "You guys just look so similar" he looked at maverick then back at me and then back at maverick.

"Who Me and him?"

"Yes Oh my god you're a golden retriever" I stepped inside and opened the treat container getting one for Mavs. Yunho came in and Mavs followed him. "Here give him this" i gave him the treat and he fed it to Mav. "So wanna watch TV?" he smiled petting Maverick again. "Sure"

I grabbed the remote "Think Fast" I tossed it to him and he caught it. "Pick anything. I'm gonna go get Maverick food and then check what my mom left for us." I walked away to the laundry room where we kept the dog food and scooped some food. Maverick came running for food. "Man you guys just look so similar its scary" I Pet him then went to go get human food.