"Angel of Death" Chapter 34

My father screamed out in pain and his entire face went red with anger. His green eyes shot daggers to me and I just gave him a big smile. This is going to be good. "Jason will you please do me the pleasure and get our prisoner into his cell block."

"Of course alpha." Jason said and gave me a wide grin. He seemed to see how my plans were headed but I still am not sure if my plans did involve torturing my father. Jason bent down and scooped up my father. My dad looked so weak and tiny. It looked like Jason was picking up a child instead of a grown man.

My dad snapped his head to me and stuck his tongue out. Then he winced as Jason wrapped his arms tighter around my father. "Melanie you will never be a great alpha. You can't even keep your own mate under control."

That hurt me but I didn't let him get to me. "Well at least my mate is still alive!" I screamed out loud. Jason was already past the gate. My father grunted. I wanted to hurt his feelings but now I felt a bit guilty. As I walked in the gates I could hear just how quiet it was. I could feel the stares from the pack members. They all seemed glued to their windows. I walked slowly and kept my head up high. By the time I finally made it to the cellar that was under my house it had been ten minutes. I turned the medal door knob but it didn't budge. Panic came over me. Did Jason think I meant to start torturing my dad when I smiled at him?

"Jason! Open up!" I screamed and I started banging on the door. After two minutes the door opened and the strong scent of blood hit my nose. Jason was covered with it and his white shirt looked like a ketchup bottle had exploded on him. "What did you do?" I asked as I pushed him to the side and followed the blood trails. Then I saw my father sprawled out on the floor and claw marks ran up his arms. I knealed down and checked his pulse. It was so weak. I turned back to look at Jason. He just looked down at his bloody arms and wiped them on his jeans. "I didn't give you orders to do this. He is already so weak." I added.

Jason looked up at me and nodded his head. He cleared his throat and then locked into my eyes. "He needs to be taken care of. All he did today was cause a fight between you and your mate. He even scared the pack and made them think your also going insane." As he said the part of me going insane, I couldn't help but look down at my bloody fingers.

"Maybe I am insane." I said in a low whisper.

"You see! He already has you second guessing yourself. He is full of dog sh#t!" Jason yelled.

"Go get the doctor!" I snapped at him.

"No way." Jason said with a growl.

"I order you! Also give me your shirt." I added.

He rolled his eyes and slipped off his shirt. He threw it at my side and walked off."Run!" I yelled and I finally herd his fast foot steps.I ripped up Jason's t-shirt and wrapped them around my dads arms.I made sure to keep them tight. I herd foot steps behind me. "Finally you came. I'm applying pressure so he doesn't loose anymore blood. If he needs anymore blood just let me know. We both are the same blood type."I was babbling on and I kept my eyes on my dads arms. I felt someone come and sit next to me. That's when I smelled the alcohol. I looked to my side and saw the wild red hair. Susan was just staring at my father her hands were at her sides.

"Oh great alpha. You made me take an order that can't be broken until you die." Susan said in a whisper. She looked crazed and she looked at my fathers chest. It was rising and falling at a slow uneven pace.

"Susan, what are you taking about?" I asked her. She looked at me and I saw the tears sliding down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Melanie." She said and then she leaned over my dads body. It looked like she was about to kiss him but I didn't see the knife until it was to late. She sliced his neck with a three inch knife.

"Get off!" I screamed! My dad started gasping for breath and more blood came. My mind couldn't take it. I tried to apply pressure to his neck but I knew it was useless. "Dad!" I yelled. His eyes fluttered open and he held onto my hands.

"Get. Ian." My dad coughed out. His grip loosened and then his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"No! dad, please come back." I sobbed and the tears came rolling down my cheeks. My face fell to his chest and I couldn't catch my breath. This just couldn't be real."Please Moon Goddess let this be a nightmare." I whispered. I felt blood cover my hair and slide down to my chin. He was gone now. Susan has to die. I got up from my dads chest and noticed she was gone. I could smell her. I changed without a second thought.

Soon I was over the gate wall and into the forest. I herd a faint males voice calling after me but I didn't pay it any attention. Revenge was all that was on my mind. I noticed that Susan had gone to The River packs territory. Why did she come here? I followed her scent to the waterfall. I couldn't stay hidden because the lack of trees here. I looked at the waterfall and the path that brought people there. That's when I saw the red hair.

She was with Charlie. But why? I listened into their conversation.

"What do you want now Susan? You made it very clear years ago that you didn't want me and it was sinful of you to think of me in that way." Charlie said and pulled his arm from her grasp.

"Charlie please. Listen to me. My alpha gave me an order that I couldn't love you and that I had to stay away from you. He is dead now. He made the order stay until he died." Susan said as she put her hand to his cheek and forced him to look at her. "I want you Charlie. I love you."

My revenge was still in my head. So she loves him so much. I want her to get a taste of her own medicine.

"After all the years you have shot me down do you really think that you can just come to my territory and tell me you love..." Charlie was interrupted as Susan crushed her lips to his. Both of their eyes shut and it was make out city.

Time to attack. I came out from behind the tree and sprang at charlie.

**********************************

I know I'm late! Sorry guys. Please VOTE and COMMENT!! Better now then later.