"Visitor" Chapter 33

I know I'm late in this. Please forgive me guys. I've been having some family problems. PLease Vote and Comment!! I like to read your comments and get feedback.

*******************

"I'm not feeling good. I need to get some air." He said as he got out of the car and ran into the woods.

I got out of the car and chased after him. Then I saw him throw up. It smelled like hamburger that had been left out for days. I held my breath and walked over to him.

"Get back. You don't want to see this." Ian said in a scratchy voice. He spit out what was left in his mouth.

"To late. I smelled it and saw it. Ian I really don't care. Do you feel better? " I asked him.

He shook his head. I reached out and touched his forehead. He felt warm and it seemed he was getting a fever. "Lets go back to my car. My pack territory is closer. Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and lead him back to the car.

My hand felt on fire just from his touch. All my body wanted was his touch and to be close to him. That's all I need in my life.

Ian got back in the car and he didn't protest. As we sped off I soon saw my pack gates. A huge crowd was in the front and they were all holding down somebody.

I drove up to the gate and put it in park. I got out and locked eyes with my fathers green eyes.

"Dad?" I gasped.

His hair was pure white and his skin looked like a wrinkled prune. If it wasn't for his eyes I wouldn't have known it was him. He was being held down by so many men and his thin arms were shaking.

"Melanie. Help me. Please." He begged. His breaths sounded so weak.

"Get off of him!" I yelled.

"Mel he is a threat to us. He can't stay here." Jason said as he came out of the crowd.

"He's my father! I'll do what I want. He looks like he's about to die." I snapped at him.

"Serves him right!" I herd Susan slurring. She was in the back of the crowd and a new bottle was in her hand. Her red hair was now a complete knotted mess.

"Shut up! You're a drunk." I said and pushed the men away from my father. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"Melanie! What are you doing?" I herd Ian ask me. I didn't even bother turning around.

"Ian you should leave." I said and then helped my father up to his feet.

"No! If you keep him here then I won't be able to see you. Do you understand that?" Ian asked me.

I turned to look at him. "I know! If you aren't going to help me then get lost!" I screamed. Anger rushed through me. I knew my father had done so many wrong things in his life but he is paying for them now. My father looked like the angel of death was knocking at his door. When I picked him up he felt so light.

Hurt went over Ian's eyes. His hazel eyes looked down to the floor and then met my eyes again. Something in him clicked. Anger now covered his face. I felt myself get even more pissed off and slightly turned on.

"Melanie. Why do you have to be so difficult? Everything with you is a challenge." Ian spit out.

He thought I was a challenge. That hurt me. "We'll you know what you can just..." Jason interrupted me.

"Okay everyone lets call it a night. Head home." Jason ordered.

I looked at him and growled. "You will thank me later. Come on cool down." Jason said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Ali!" I called out for. Jason just shook his head. "What? Get your hand off me!" I snapped. Then I shoved his hand away.

"The madness has gotten to her." Susan said. She was the very last person left from the crowd.

"Go away. You don't even know what your talking about. You're a drunk who drinks to forget her dead mate." Just as it came out of my mouth I regretted every single word.

"You b*tch!" Susan sobbed. She said as she ran away.

"Nice." Jason hissed.

"I.. I don't know what's wrong with me." I said and looked at my dad.

He was looking up at me. His arm was still over my shoulder and I was holding him up. He chuckled at me. "I guess you haven't screwed that boy yet."

My cheeks felt on fire. I looked up at where Ian had been standing at. He was gone. "Where did he go?" I asked aloud.

"He left once we concluded that you have gone insane. Serves you right. Since you took my alpha position without my blessing." My dad said and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not insane!" I said and then pushed him off. My dad landed with a thud. Then I herd something snap in half.