21 🔥

TW- Mature content

* ─────────° ° ───────── *

I looked up in shock as he stood at the end of the bed with a slight smirk of amusement. He inched closer to me until he was right on top of me. I felt his hands smoothly slide into mine, gripping them sternly.

He leaned into my face until our noses were almost touching as he had a sly smirk on his face; instinctively, I closed my eyes shut as my face heated up.

I jolted up as I felt the sudden heat and wetness on my neck. Peter slowly moved one leg between my leg. "Why don't we finish what we started?" He questioned, whispering in my ear and then tilting my chin up towards him. I gulped down as a tingling sensation ran through my body. He continued sucking on my neck as I squirmed under his touch. Then, he suddenly stopped; I dangerously decided to take a peak up at his face.

He was holding the brim of my shirt. He noticed me looking at him, confused, as he smirked. "This won't do," he said as he stared at me. Just as I was about to ask, my shirt was ripped off, revealing my bra. My eyes widened, and I squirmed from the cold air and shock. He quickly pinned both my hands up, holding them with one hand.

I had always had larger breasts than average, which made many people talk about them and stare, making me very uncomfortable. I tried to hide them away, pulling my leg up from under him. "Oh, Anastasia, when will you learn you can't run or hide from me." He says as he roughly pushes them back down to their previous position.

I looked up at him connecting with his lust-filled eyes. He took my chin and then roughly smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock as I tried to pull away, only to have the kiss deepen.

I soon stop resisting letting him roughly attack my lips. Instead, I slipped a hand from under his grip and let my fingers grab onto his soft hair. My lips throbbed, blood dripped down them, yet I felt an unfamiliar emotion.

Could it be lust? No, that's silly; wait, what am I even doing?! I finally came to my senses, realising that I was kissing HIM. I break away from the kiss coldly, trying to wiggle out of his hold. I instantly look up at the sound of his voice, "Where do you think you're going? I told you you can't run," he whispers in my ear as he kisses my forehead.

"Erm," I say, unable to make a sound. He hums, "You started this, you know, so now you have to pay for the consequences of your actions," he says as he kisses the top of my nose. What?! I swear this guy- He was the one who pushed me down! "Huh, how did I start this?" I retort, finally finding my voice.

He looks me deep in the eyes. "You were looking too pretty". Is he fucked up in the brain or something? That's not a good enough reason. I must have spaced off or something because I finally realised Peter had taken off his shirt.

I stared at his abs and muscular arms in shock; upon realising that I was staring for too long, I dangerously looked up at Peter. He had a smirk playing on his lips. "Like what you see, love?" He says while his finger comes dangerously close to my bra strap. "You wish." I retort back, turning to look at something other than him. "Hmm, your face says otherwise, my dear Anastasia." He whispers in my ear.

I let out a breath of air as I blushed a darker shade. My eyes widened as he lifted me to his chest, using his arm to hold me while the other fumbled with the clip of my bra."Huh- wait, what are you doing?" I say, panicking. He only chucks, finally succeeding in undoing my bra clip. I was pushed back onto the bed again as my bra was flung across the room.

My whole body felt hot and throbbed uncontrollably. I pant lightly into the nook of Peters's neck as I glide my hands through his dirty blond hair once again. He kisses me again with the same force, except this time, I melt into it instantly. He took advantage of my distraction to cup one of my breasts.

I wanted to pull away from the kiss, but he roughened it, biting down on my lower lip every so often. I whimpered under his touch as he needed my breast. "I know your throbbing for me, Anastasia, and I should be the only person you should throb for and who can help you feel better." He whispered in my ear while he kissed around my breast.

I closed my eyes, gripping the soft sheets as I shook under his touch.

* ─────────° ° ───────── *

Word count: 842