1

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some information about this book with you before you start reading it. This book is a blend between the movie and TV show, but the plot is my own creation with some related aspects to the show and movie. Most of the characters are the same, that is for the ones I have kept in the book, for example, Peter and Felix, but they have been significantly altered (More so Peter). I have used the concept of Peter Pan, but I have modified his character a lot. I envision him as someone similar to Peter Pan from the 2003 movie, but older (17). However, I encourage you to imagine Peter however you like!

Hope you enjoy reading the book!

*✧ ─────────✧° 。 ✦ 。 ° ✧───────── ✧*

The wind blew, howling into my ears, making the moon sparkle a little more. I felt an overwhelming emotion, yet I hated that I felt it.

I stood on the edge of the 15-story building's rooftop. I sighed as I looked over the city, the sparkling lights and the tall buildings looking down at me mockingly.

My face burned uneasily, although not from crying. My arms dropped to my side as I skidded my bare feet off the edge of the building, 'testing the waters'.

I know it was weak of me even to consider thinking this or, more importantly, actually doing it. The only simple answer I had was, I don't care.

I couldn't care less; why would I?

I knew this was pathetic; I am pathetic, but why should I care? But I had a secret; I actually did care. I cared what people thought of me; I cared what people said about me.

I looked out to the sky, to where my destination lies. Only a few clouds circled the moon; it was a beautiful last view. The darkness of the night enclosed me as I let the blackness infuse my body.

Wasting no more time, I took a last inhale while looking around and let my body go limp, falling forwards away from my life.

I felt my body twist and fall as the wind whipped my body all over, and my stomach flipped.

Then, my vision began to fall into a cloud of blackness.

I fell into a neverending sleep.

***

My body is still, not moving a muscle. My mind was not focusing correctly as I began to regain conciseness. I lay there, my body stiff and confusion radiating off me.

My eyes burned as I scrunched my face up. I Lay there still, and my mind comes back to reality.

My eyes opened as I saw a bright light, most likely the sun; I shot them back closed from the blindness I was facing.

My stomach felt sickening, it hurt a shit ton.

I lay there trying to calm down my rapid heartbeat. After a few more minutes, I opened my eyes again, adjusting to the lightness.

I looked to see the blue sky, with no clouds in sight. My eyes drifted to my surroundings; sand...sand? Water? I must be hallucinating. The confusion I faced made me sink back down to the ground; this wasn't real.