2

*✧ ─────────✧° 。 ✦ 。 ° ✧───────── ✧*

I shut my eyes tight as I felt a hand holding my legs in place on the wall, the other hand pinning my hands above me. My eyes were still closed, not daring to look at the person that overpowered me.

It would be stupid of me to try to get out of this grip; I could feel the person's muscles through the grip they gave. I could feel breath trail down my neck, making a shiver roll down my spine.

I curiously opened my eyes, trying my best to keep my poker face. I was faced with a boy, a stupidly handsome boy with the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.

Green, light green was the colour of his eyes. My gaze trailed over his other features as I looked him dead in the eyes. Dirty blond hair covered his head. He wore a dark green shirt, three buttons down, showing his defined abs.

My voice stuck in my voice as I started to fidget under his gaze. Finally, I looked back up, only to be greeted with a smirk as the boy watched over me with amusement.

I looked away only to get a hand griped on my chin, making me face the boy who grinned at me. My breath hitched in my throat as he let go of my legs to grab my chin.

As quickly as I could, my legs wrapped around the boy's torso as I put all my weight onto it, making the boy fall on his back, squeezing my legs as tight as he let go of my arms.

My hand ran down to obtain my dagger. Pulling out, I held it steady in my hand, straddling the boy me on top. With ease, I positioned the blade on the boy's throat. He was pinned to the ground. I used one hand to keep his hands above him and the other to point the dagger at his neck.

A vibration under me made my head snap to the boy; a light chuckle fell from his perfect lips. My head tilted with confusion. A smirk played on his lips.

"My, my, love, I certainly like this potion" His eyes gestured towards my body as I sat on top of him.

I could feel my face heat up; I looked away, trying to hide my blush.

"Now, now don't hide your blush," He said in his deep husky voice, which made a shiver roll down my spine.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I demanded, bringing my dagger closer to his throat in a threatening manner.

As soon as I said that, I felt myself being lifted and flipped; my eyes closed in shock. As they reopened, I found myself on the hard floor.

He was now on top of me, pinning my hands to the ground, his knee between my legs, making me unable to move. My dagger skidded across the floor, out of reach.

"Peter, Peter pan, and this island you're at is called Neverland."

My mouth fell open in shock, but I quickly recovered.

"Peter Pan?!"

Peter Pan? The name sounded familiar.

"Yes, Princess?" His face showed amusement at my surprise.

I tried to get up, struggling at his tight grip. He arched an eyebrow.

"I will let you up only if you promise not to run."

I quickly nod my head in agreement.

"Good girl"

Smirking, he starts to lift himself off me; once up, he puts his hand up, gesturing for me to take it. I take his hand, and he helps me to my feet, still keeping a tight grip on my hand.

*✧ ─────────✧° 。 ✦ 。 ° ✧───────── ✧*

Word count: 640

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer ;)