N.P.A. 8

"You know my name not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."-unknown

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

——————————-

******NPA 8*******

(A/N: ganyan ang itsura ng mansion nila Jetthro. Credit sa owner ng photo)

JETTHRO's POV

After kong makausap si loner ay bumalik ako sa hide out at anduon si Amethyst kung pwede lang na siya nalang ang ipakilala ko sa step mom at grandma.

-flashback of his past-

I was known as the playboy of the group, but I'm not like that when I'm still young, everything changed when my mother died and my father had to remarry again, when I was in high school. I didn't talk to them I also had move out of the house and lived in one of our condominiums. Well I always thought that women just want money from a guy that's why they will marry anyone as long as its rich. That's how I see girls.

Well, I'm not really angry at my step mom but I was angry to my dad. It's just that it's only been two years since mom died when he had remarried. My step mom treat me as if I'm his son but it's really different from a real mom.

I was a messed during high school and the only person that I love Amethyst Ueda also rejected me. I knew that she liked Cody but Cody already had a girlfriend but she still refuse me. That's when I started to play around with women who threw themselves at me. I don't care if I hurt them or not. As long as I can run away from the hurt that I was feeling.

I also had to avoid Amethyst because of that but eventually I got used to it since where just in the same cycle of friends. But I still love her, even though I play around with different girls.

-end of flashback-

kinuha ko ang aking cellphone at tinext si loner..

to: Loner

Dress up and fix yourself your coming with me tonight for dinner. You can wear anything and meet me up at xxx place.

at maya maya ay nakatanggap na ako ng reply sa kanya.

From: Loner

I still need to go to work. Just pick me up at Le Verceliz Salon. Here's the address xxx street near xxx place.

at binulsa ko na ang cellphone ko, I just need to wait till 3pm to go home.