N.P.A. 3

"We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given life, and it's up to you to make it good or bad" — unknown

(A/N: alam kong maraming errors sa grammars, spelling, etc...)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**************

***NPA 3***

ZEPHY's POV

It's already been 3 days since I started going to my new school and I've learned a lot about the DICE and amethyst and most of the information is save in my cp.

DICE INFORMATION:

Gavin Clyde Blaine — 19 yrs. Old engineering student, hot headed, moody Kung baga bipolar, dark prince of the gang, conceited, foul mouthed.

Cody lane- 19yrs. Old engineering student, white prince of the gang, nice to everyone, best friend of the dark prince.

Amethyst Ueda — 18yrs. Old fine arts student, nice to everyone, shy, weird and has a crush on Cody lane, sister of Asher.

Asher Ueda — 19yrs. Old engineering student, cute as a bishie, angelic face but a badass gangster, older brother of Amethyst.

Jetthro kwon — 19yrs. Old engineering student , playboy of the gang and the son of the owner of the university, also had a crush on Amethyst Ueda.

And all of them came from a rich family, their grades are on top, and people are afraid of them, except to Amethyst because girls see her as an eye sore who hangs around the group. I'm checking my info. While walking on the park again to the university when someone called me...

"ATEEEEEEEEEEE, ATEEEEEEE" I got distracted by the voice and when I turn around to see who called me it was the little kid claire.

"Oh, ikaw pala yan claire, kamusta?" I asked

"Ok lang po ako ate, salamat po talaga kasi ngayon di na ulit nila ako binubully at marami na rin po akong friends."

"Mabuti naman kung ganun, atleast may friends ka na"

"Oo nga po ate, salamat po sa magic mo" at nakarinig kami ng sigaw galing sa mga kalaro niya.