The Family Madrigal

10 years later

Mirabel's glasses lays on the plank over her bed till Casita tilds it down for Mirabel to catch. She takes her skirt who lays by her sewing machine and puts it on. Casita drags her shoes while Mirabel puts on while walking. She walks her wardrobe and rummages around, Casita catching the clothes in the laundry basket. Mirabel tilt her satchel with her name around her. She reaches for her door handle but then takes a thread from her skirt and hold the handle.

"Make your family proud.", she exhales.
She slides down the stairs with help from Casita.
"Morning, Abuelo.", she greets Pedro's portrait.

Three excited children, two girls and a boy, run towards Casita, the boy in the center drinking coffee.
Mirabel walks towards dining room while the shutters open. Casita tilds the dresser so that all the plates roll to the table. Mirabel catches them quickly reaches the last one who roll past her and set it down.

"Hey! When's the magic gift happen?!", the boy yelled.
"My cousin's ceremony is tonight.", Mirabel says setting the plates on the table.
"What's his gift?!", the girl on the left yelled.
"We're gonna find out."
"What's your gift?!", the boy asks after drinks his coffee.
"Who's asking?"
"Us.", the three children said.
"Well, "us," I can't just talk about myself ... I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals.", Mirabel gestures to the family tree behind her.

"Who's all the amazing Madrigals?""Ah, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you? Casita, help me out

"Ah, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you? Casita, help me out."Drawers!"
Mirabel points at the drawers which Casita moves.
"Floors!"
The tiles in the courtyard moves around her.
"Doors!"
She stood in front of Alma's door as all the door glow.
"Let's go!"

This is our home
We've got every generation

So full of music
A rhythm of its own design

This is my family
A perfect constellation

So many stars
And everybody gets to shine

Whoa

But let's be clear,
Abuela runs this show

Whoa

She led us here so many years ago

Whoa

And every year, our family blessings grow
There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so ...

Welcome to the Family Madrigal
The home of the Family Madrigal
We're on our way
Where all the people are fantastical and magical
I'm part of the Family Madrigal