Saving the Miracle and Silent Scream

Mirabel and (Y/N) are in the kitchen as Julieta is making arepas to heal Mirabel's hand.
"If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand?", Mirabel asks.
"Yeah, she would never ruin Antonio's night. Is that really what you think of her, Julieta?", (Y/N) asks.
"What I think is that today was very hard for both of you.", Julieta says.
"That's ...", Mirabel grunts, "I was looking out for the family. And I might not be super strong like Luisa, or effortlessly perfect like señorita perfecta Isabella who's never even had a bad hair day, but ... whatever...", she sighs sadly.
Julieta takes her daughter's injured hand as the tiles moves two arepas next to her. Mirabel and (Y/N) hold their hand.
"I wish you two could see yourself the way I do.", Julieta places the arepas into their hands and the girls take a bite, "You two are perfect, just like this. You're just as special as anyone else in this family."
The cut on Mirabel's hand disappears.

"The cut on Mirabel's hand disappears

"Mh-hmm. You just healed her hand with an arepa con queso.", (Y/N) points out.
"I healed her hand with my love for my daughter ..."
Mirabel groans.
"... with their wonderful brain ..."
"Stop!" Mirabel says.
"... big heart, cool glasses ..."
"Mamá!"
Julieta kisses Mirabel's cheek.
"Ay, te amo, cosa linda."
Mirabel pulls away from her.
"I know what I saw. I'm happy that (Y/N) believes me. Why don't you?"
"Mira, (Y/N/N), my brother Bruno lost his way in this family. I don't want the same for both of you. Get some sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow.", Julieta says.
"Bruno didn't lost his way. He left because of Alma. When he introduces himself to me ten years ago, I felt that he was feeling unaccepted and misunderstood. As long as Alma is acting like that, Casita will break one day.", (Y/N) declares.
She takes Mirabel's hand and together they go to their rooms.

In the middle of the night

Mirabel lays awake in her bed. She can't sleep thinking about the cracks. She gets up and opens her looking at the candle. She tip-toes on the roof then climbs up the roof towards the window where the candle is. She inspects the walls around it to see no cracks till she hears footsteps.
She hides on the side seeing that is Alma who looked at her locket with Pedro's portrait.

"Ay, Pedro ... I need you. Cracks in our Casita ... If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are ... If our miracle is dying ... We cannot lose our home again. Why is this happening? Open my eyes. If the answer is here, help me find it. Help my protect our family. Help me save ... our miracle.", she begs then kisses her locket before walking away.
Mirabel looks at the candle with determination.
"I will save the miracle."
She climbs back down and goes back to her room.

Camilo wakes up and gets up about to get a midnight snack. As he opens his door, he sees (Y/N)'s door open too. He pulls it to him so he peaks at (Y/N). (Y/N) walks around the house in her nightgown, arms around herself.

I'm caught up in your expectations
You're trying to make me live your dream
But I'm causing you so much frustration
And you only want the best for me

You wanted me to show more interest
To always keep a big bright smile
Be that pinky little perfect princess
But I'm not that type of child

And this storm is rising inside of me
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

As (Y/N) walks down the stairs, Camilo slowly comes out and watches her from the balcony.

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me
And everyday you cause me harm
That's the reason why I feel so lonely
Even though you hold me in your arms

Wanna put me in a box of glitter
But I'm just trying to get right out
And now you're feeling so so bitter
Because I've let you down

And this storm is rising inside of me
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

Can't you see how I cry for help
'Cause you should love me just for being myself
I'll drown in an ocean
Of pain and emotion
If you don't save me right away

(Y/N) slowly climbs the other stairs.

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

Once there, she sets her arms on the railing looking at the moon.

My silent scream

Feeling pity for her, Camilo comes behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. (Y/N) jumps a bit looking at Camilo over her shoulder. He lays his head on her shoulder as she lays her arms over his. Together they look at the moon, not saying anything.

After the great success of my first, I'm giving you to first 8 chapters of this book. It took me two days to write them.