Surface Pressure

Mirabel enters her room, puts her clothes on about to go out when she realises.
"Wait. How do I save a miracle?"
The tiles moves showing that Casita doesn't know.
"I figure out what's happening to the miracle."
The tiles and shutters moves.
"Oh, I have no idea. But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything."
She takes her family picture looking at that very person.

The next day

"So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic ... it's her."

Dolores serves herself from the table as Mirabel approaches her.
"Dolores, hey. You, know, out of all my older cousins, you're like, my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything, like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about."
Dolores looks at her like she doesn't know what Mirabel talking. Mirabel feels a tap on her shoulder. Mirabel turns to (Y/N)
"Mirabel! That's not Dolores!", (Y/N) says.
"Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds.", Félix says, the real Dolores behind him.
Camilo shapeshifts back to himself.
"Worth a shot.", he shruggs.
Casita slaps him with the shutters making him nearly drop his plate but then Casita does it again.

(Y/N) snickers at him.
"The only one worried about the magic is you ... ", Dolores tells Mirabel, "and the rats talking in the walls. Oh, and Luisa. I heard her eye twitching all night.", she squeaks.
Mirabel looks at her older sister who sets the table outside.
"There we go."
"Everyone, to the table! Let's go, let's go.", Alma tells.
Casita brings out the chairs to the table. (Y/N) sits between Camilo and Agustín. Pepa is about to sit next to Luisa but Mirabel quickly sit down. A cloud appears above Pepa but she calms down and sits next to her husband.
"Family. We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new ...", Alma wants to sit but then sees that coatis are on her chair, "... gift."
"I told them to warm up your seat.", Antonio says.
"Thank you, Toñito. I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessing to good use."

(Y/N) reaches from a glass of orange juice when Camilo's hand lands on hers wanting to reach from the same glass. They look at each other then pull their hands away with a blush.

"You can take it.", (Y/N) says.
"No, you take it."
"No, no. Go on."
Camilo takes the glass but instead he sets down in front of (Y/N).
"Thank you.", she smiles.
"YOU DO!", Mirabel suddenly screams.
Everyone look at her weirdly.
"Mirabel! If you can't pay attention, I will help you.", Alma declares.
"Oh, actually, I ..."
"Casita!"
Mirabel's chair moves so that she is now next to Alma.
"As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted, so today we will work twice as hard."
(Y/N) scoffs at Alma's words.
"Mh-hmm. I will help Luisa.", Mirabel wants to stand up.
"Stop."
The chair pushes Mirabel to the table so she can't move.
"First, an annoucement.", Alma stands up and goes to Isabella, "I've spoken to the Guzmáns about Mariano's proposal to Isabella. Dolores, do we have a date?"
Dolores tilts her head listening.
"Tonight. He wants five babies."
Isabella gulps as she grows flowers in her hair.
"Wonderful! Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabella will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger.", Alma says.