Cracks in Casita

Mirabel looks at the scene then at (Y/N) who has an emotionless look, time around the (h/c) girl slows too.

Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all
Hey, I'm still a part of the family Madrigal
And I'm fine, I am totally fine
I will stand on the side as you shine
I'm not fine, I'm not fine ...

I can't move the mountains
I can't make flowers bloom
I can't another night
Up in my room
Waiting on a miracle

I can't heal what's broken
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle

Always walking alone
Always wanting for more
Like I'm still at that door
Longing to shine
Like all you shine

All I need is a change
All I need is a chance
All I know is I can't stay on the side
Open your eyes
Open your eyes
Open your eyes

I would move the mountains
Make new trees and flowers grow
Someone please just let me know where do I go
I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle

I would heal what's broken
Show this family something new
Who i am inside
So what can I do?
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle
So here I go

I am ready
Come on, I'm ready
I've been patient and steadfast and steady
Bless me now
As you blessed us
All those years ago
When you gave us a miracle

Mirabel stands outside in the courtyard looking at the window where the candle is.

Am I too late for a miracle?

She looks down sadly till a roof tile falls and clatters on the ground. She walks to it and kneels down. She picks it up till drags her hand down cutting herself on her palm.

"Ow.", she winces looking at the cut.
Suddenly the tiles shakes in front of her.
"Casita?"
She reaches out for the tiles till one cracks making her gasps. The cracks continues towards the stairs, passing behind Pedro's portrait. Mirabel follows them up the stairs as she watches how the cracks go past (Y/N)'s door then Isabella's then Luisa's. She looks the other side, the cracks going past the other doors too. The cracks then make the way towards the candle till it stops. The candle almost went out as all door flickers.

Meanwhile in Antonio's room, (Y/N) is watching from a bench how Antonio's dancing with his parents. It brings a smile to her face. The bench moves a bit making her look at the person who sat next to her. It is Camilo. He has a plate full with arepas.

"Want one?", he asks holding the plate out to her.
She shakes her head.
"No, thank you."
"You're sure?"
She nods looking back at Antonio. Camilo sets the plate next to him.
"Are you alright, (Y/N)?"
She nods.
"You should have told me that you were protecting me.", he suddenly says.
She looks at him with wide eyes.
"Did you spy on me and Antonio?"
"I was looking for him and wanted to ask you till I heard you two talking about me."
She didn't answer looking down in shame.
"We care for you, (Y/N).", he tells.
"No, no one does."
Camilo doesn't believe this and cups (Y/N)'s cheek making her look at him.
"I care for you."
He starts to lean in.
"Camilo, what are you doing?", (Y/N) asks.
He doesn't answer. Their lips are about to touch until ...

"THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER!"
They gasped seeing Mirabel push through the villagers.
"The house is in danger! The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere. And the candle almost went out.", Mirabel tells Alma.
The villagers are murmering.
"Show me!", Alma demands.
They all went out of the room seeing that there aren't cracks and that candle is fine.
"What?", Mirabel gasps in disbelief.
She looks at the doors who aren't flickering anymore.
"The cracks were there. They were ... everywhere. The house was in trouble, the, the candle was ..."
Isabella scoffs then glares at her sister.
"Abuela, I promise ..."
"That's enough." Alma whispers, her hand out for Mirabel to stop talking then turns to the villagers, "There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal. The magic is strong ... and so are the drinks!", she jokes making the villagers laugh.

Suddenly someone laughed. Everyone turned to the person who does. (Y/N) is standing at the other side of the balcony, her arms on the railing, laughing.
"Why are you laughing?", Alma asks angry.
(Y/N) stops laughing.
"That's typical again. This is typical Alma. She's hearing that the house is breaking and she's doing like nothing happend."
"You believe me, (Y/N). The cracks were here.", Mirabel pleads.
"I believe you, Mirabel. I might not have seen the cracks but I can feel that Casita is hurting."
"What do you mean by that?", Camilo asks.
(Y/N) looks at him.
"Casita is hurting because she feels how the family is hurting."
"Everything is fine with the family.", Alma says.
"You think that, Alma. But I can see in the eyes of the family that they aren't fine. Their face doesn't show it clearly but their eyes do."
(Y/N) looks in Camilo's eyes.
"I can see that they hurt."
Then in Dolores eyes.
"Stressed."
Then in Luisa's eyes.
"Pressured."
Then in Isabella's eyes.
"Sick of something."
And lastly down in Mirabel's eyes.
"Feeling unaccepted."
She then looks at Alma.
"And you know who's the cause? You, Alma."
"Why should we listen to you?", a villager insults her.
(Y/N) smirks at the question. She jumps over the railing using air to slow her fall.
"You're right. Why should you listen to me? Me, the gift stealer.", she walks next to Mirabel rubbing her back to comfort her, "But if it should happen one day, that Casita is breaking. I'm gonna say those words: I told you so."
Alma doesn't say anything about it but turns back to the villagers.
"Please ... music! A bailar, a bailar!", she claps.
Luisa carries the piano to her father who plays a tune.

The music restarts playing as everyone goes back inside Antonio's room. Mirabel looks at them with disbelief in her eyes as (Y/N) smirks at them feeling the fear in the villagers. Julieta comes out of the room looking worried for the two girls.