Antonio

(Y/N) sits on her bed and sighs.
"Antonio!", she hears Félix yell from outside.
She opens the drawer from her bedside table and takes a present before closing the drawer.
"Everyone's looking for you.", she says.
No answer. She holds the present under her bed.
"This present will self-destruct if you don't take it in three, two, one ... Oh.", she chuckles as the present is taken from under her bed, "Come out, Antonio. It's just us."

Antonio comes out with the present and sits on (Y/N)'s lap. She holds him close.
"Nervous, sweetheart?"
He just lays his head on her chest.
"You have nothing to worry about. You're gonna get your gift and open that door and it's gonna be the coolest ever. I know it."
"What if it doesn't work?", he whispers.
"Well, in that impossible scenario, you'd stay in the nursery with Mirabel or come to my room like you always do. Forever. And we'd get you all to ourselves.", (Y/N) tickles him which makes him laugh.
"I wish Mirabel could have a door and I want the villagers to love you for who you are."
"You know what? You don't have to worry about us 'cause we have an amazing family and an amazing house. And an amazing you."
She carresses Antonio's cheek.
"And seeing you get your special gift and your door ... that's gonna make us way more happy than anything. But alas, I'm gonna miss having you in my room when you have nightmares."
She pushes the present closer to him and gestures him to open it. He opens and gasps taking it out of the box. It was a little ice sculpture of a jaguar.

 It was a little ice sculpture of a jaguar

"I know you're an animal guy. And I create it with my powers, so, when you move into your cool, new room, you can watch it anytime and remember me."

Camilo is looking around for his little brother till he comes at (Y/N)'s door. He wants to knock but hears voices inside and leans against the door to hear better.
"You should know that Camilo talks a lot about you.", Antonio says.
"He does?"
Camilo slowly opens the door peaking inside.
"He's still upset about the day you told him that you don't want to play with him anymore when you two were my age."
"Then you should know that I didn't say it to hurt him, I said it to protect him. Since I stole Mirabel's gift, I thought one day that it would happen with Camilo's gift too. Your Abuela was already angry at me because I got a gift and not Mirabel, so I didn't want to make her more angry at me if I did stole Camilo's gift.", (Y/N) tells.
"Did you two talk sometimes?"
"Sometimes our ways crossed but we didn't spoke much."
"He said to me that he wishes that you guys would do something together again."
"I wish it too."

Camilo watches the two hugging.
"I'm still nervous. Can you please sing to me, (Y/N)?", Antonio asks.
"Do you want me to sing the song when you had nightmares?"
He nods.
"Okay."
She stands up still holding Antonio in her arms. She sways around her room and sings.

Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory

With her elements, (Y/N) creates people that are dancing together with her and Antonio.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory

She then creates a beautiful dress around her.

(A/N Choose the dress for your favorite element)

Far away
Long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

As (Y/N) finishes, Camilo slowly closes the door and leans against it with a dreamy face, a hand on his heart.
"Why didn't you say it to me before?", he thinks as he walks back down.

(Y/N) continues to sway around her room with Antonio in her arms.
"Feeling better?", she asks.
"Yes."
"All right, hombrecito, you ready?"
He nods.
"Let's go down then."