Casita Breaks

The four kids turn to the voice.
"Abuela! It's okay! Everything's ... We're gonna save the miracle ... the magic ...", Mirabel tells.
"What are you talking about? Look at our home! Look at your sister!", Alma gestures to Isabella.
Camilo is just about to wipe the lipstick marks from his cheeks but too late, Alma sees them.
"And Camilo? What is on your face?"
Then sees that lipstick on (Y/N)'s lips is a bit smudged.
"Please just ... Isabella wasn't happy and ...", Mirabel continues.
"Of course she isn't happy, you and (Y/N) ruined her proposal ..."
"No, no. She needed us to ruin her proposal and then we did all this and the candle burned brighter and the cracks ...
"Mirabel."
"That's why we're in the vision! We're saving the miracle!"
"YOU HAVE TO STOP, MIRABEL!", Alma suddenly yells stopping Mirabel.
(Y/N) wants to protect Mirabel and joins her side.
"The cracks started with you two. Bruno left because of you two. Luisa's losing her powes, Isabella's out of control, because of you two! I don't know why you weren't given a gift, Mirabel, and I don't know why I accepted you in the family, (Y/N), but it's not an excuse for you two to hurt this family!", Alma snaps at the girls.

From those words, (Y/N) feels a prick in her heart.
"We will never be good enough for you. Will we?", (Y/N) opinions as she stands in front of Mirabel.
Mirabel's parents joins the other, worry written on their faces for the girls.
"No matter how hard we try."
(Y/N) looks at Mirabel then at Luisa and Isabella.
"No matter how hard any of us tries. Mirabel will never be good enough because she has no gift. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabella won't perfect enough. Bruno left the family because you only saw the worst in him."
"Bruno didn't care about this family!", Alma says angry.
"He loves this family. I love this family. We all love this family. You're the one that doesn't care!"
The cracks move out of the house towards the town scaring the villagers.
"I was right. You're the one breaking our home!"
"Don't you ever ...!"
"THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!", (Y/N) yells at Alma.
Suddenly the tiles crack between Alma and (Y/N).
"No, no, no!", Pepa yells.
"The candle!", Félix points out.

The cracks reach the candle breaking the window sill making it fall. Mirabel and (Y/N) look at each other and nod in determination. Together they run to save the candle.

"Casita, get us up there!", (Y/N) orders.

Casita sets the railing form the balcony down from the girls to use as a latter. Mirabel climbs up first, (Y/N) behind her. Camilo runs at the balcony shapeshifting to small and big people to avoid the debris. Isabella grows a vine to pull herself up but the cracks reaches her door. The glow erases as the vine dissolves. Isabella falls but Casita stops her and slowly sets her down. Camilo jumps to reach the roof but his gift fades as shapeshifts back to himself. He catches the railing and lands next to Isabella looking at his hand in disbelief. Alma looks around in shock while Mirabel reaches the roof. Behind her, the mountain splits in two. As Antonio's gift fades, all the animals run and fly out of the room.

"Careful! Antonio!", Félix saves his son from a falling door and runs out of the house, "We gotta get out of here!"
The tilles move in waves to get the other out.
"Mirabel?! (Y/N)?!", Julieta calls out to the girls avoiding the waves but the waves pushes everyone out.
"Girls! You two have to get out!", Agustín yells.

The door closes as everyone were out. Bruno runs in the walls as the debris falls behind him. He puts the rat in his ruana, puts the bucket on his head and crashes through the wall. The girls see him but go up to the candle. The others outside scream for the girls to leave the candle but they don't listen. Mirabel tries to reach for the candle as (Y/N) helps her up.

"Hurry, Mirabel.", (Y/N) says.
The crack increase and move to Bruno's tower. With her fingers, Mirabel got the candle.
"I got it."

(Y/N) helps her down but they gasps as Bruno's tower collaps, the debris falling towards them. Casita moves the roof tiles so the girls slide down and lands on the courtyard. With last strenght, Casita moves the pieces from the house to protect the girls. The girls hold each other as the debris fall over them. They breath heavingly as they look at the broken house then at the candle in Mirabel's hand who's light goes out.

"No."
The shutters move like Casita is giving a goodbye wave and fall down.
"Mirabel? (Y/N)?"
Julieta runs to them.
"Girls, are you hurt?", she cups their cheeks
They just shakes their heads.
"Mirabel! (Y/N)!"
"Julieta! Come quick!", Pepa screams, "Julieta!"
"Don't move. I'll be right back!"
Julieta walks away leaving the girls.
They look at the other how they look around the broken house. Alma couldn't believe it. (Y/N) stands up and holds her hand out to Mirabel.
"Come, Mirabel. Let's get out here."
Mirabel takes (Y/N)'s hand and let herself pull out of the house.

Julieta takes a vial from her secret hideout. She turns but doesn't see Mirabel and (Y/N) anymore.
"Mirabel? (Y/N)?"
The place where the girls have been is abandonned.
"Mirabel! (Y/N)! Where are they?"
Everyone run around to look for them.
"Mirabel!"
"(Y/N)!"
The girls have climbed the splitten mountain ignoring their names being called. (Y/N) also ignores how she hears Camilo call for her.