The Miracle

"Abre los ojos ... Open your eyes.", Alma says.
5-year-old Mirabel and (Y/N) open their eyes to see the candle.

"This is where our magic comes from?", Mirabel asks.
"Mm-hmm.", Alma nods, "This candle holds the miracle given to our family."
"How did you get a miracle?", (Y/N) asks.
Alma pulls the two girls closer to her.

"Long ago, when my three babies had just been born, ..."

Young Alma and her husband Pedro looks down at their three new-born babies. But then look up to see fire outside their home.

"... your Abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home."

The couple along with the other villagers walked throught the forest till they cross a river.

"And though many joined us, hoping to find a new home ..."

Pedro looks back seeing that the raiders caught up to them.

"... we could not escape the dangers ... "

He left Alma's side holding his hands up while walking in the river.

"... and your Abuelo was lost."

Pedro's body faded away as Alma reaches out to him.

"But in our darkest moment ..."

Alma falls on her knees holding her babies close.

"... we were given ... a miracle."

Suddenly light reaches the candle next to Alma and carves a butterfly on it.

"The candle became a magical flame that could never go out. And it blessed us with a refuge in which to live."

The light of the candle expands around Alma and grows giant mountains around her.

"A place of wonder ..."
"An Encanto.", (Y/N) says.
"An Encanto.", Alma agrees.

"The miracle grews ..."

Then the candle starts to create a house. Alma walks out looking at it.

 Alma walks out looking at it

"... and our house, our Casita itself, came alive to shelter us."

The house move the tiles till the shutters open, one of them waving at Alma making her wave too with a smile. 5 years later, Alma stands with her tree children in front us three glowing doors.

"When my children came of age, the miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us."

The three children reach out for the door handle receaving their gift. Time flies, the three children change into grown-up in front of their door. Then 4 other appear underneath revealing for 4 children. 3 girls and 1 boy.

"And when their children came of age

"And when their children came of age ..."
"They got magic, too.", Mirabel finishes.
"That's right ...", Alma chuckles, "... and together, our family's gifts ..."

The creepy forest changes into a wonderful town.

"... have made our new home ... a paradise."

Mirabel and (Y/N) are looking at the candle in Alma's hands.
"Tonight, this candle will give you two your gifts, mi vidas. Strengthen our community, strengthen our home. Make your family proud."
She set Mirabel's glasses and (Y/N)'s headband before caressing the cheek of both girls.
"Make my family proud.", they repeat Alma's words.
Then fireworks explode, the three look outside but the Casita drags the alarm clock by moving the wood planks. The clock reveals 7:00 pm, meaning it was time.
"Yes, yes, Casita, we're going!", Alma says.
The girls jump off the bed and Casita drags their shoes in front of them. They giggle as they put on the shoes. Mirabel pulls her Abuela up and stands next to her, (Y/N) on the other side holding her sleeve.
"What do you think our gifts will be, Alma?", (Y/N) asks.
"You two are wonders, Mirabel and (Y/N) Madrigal. What ever gifts awaits will be just as special as you."

Mirabel and (Y/N) stood at the end of the courtyard holding hands. They reached the door handle of their respective door, Alma next to them holding the candle. When they touch it, light engulfes them.