The Vision

Luisa is panting heavy as Mirabel hugs her.
"I think you're carrying way too much ...", Mirabel grunts as Luisa hugs tight, breaking a few bones.
"Maybe I overdo it.", Luisa says.
"Yup."
"Um ... There's is something you should know. Last night, when you saw the cracks, I felt ... weak.", Luisa pouts sadly.
"Wha- What, what, what?", Mirabel hesitates.
"Luisa, the donkeys!", a man yells.
She sets Mirabel down.
"On it!"
"Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? What do you think's hurting the magic?", Mirabel asks as Luisa picks up the donkeys.
"Don't know, but I heard the grown-ups once. Before tío Bruno left, he had, like, some terrible vision about it."
"Tío Bruno? What was in his vision?"
"No one knows, they never find it. But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. Find that vision.", Luisa tells as she walks away.
"Wait, how do you find a vision?! What am I even looking for?"
"If you find it, you'll know. But be careful ... that place is off limits for a reason."
Mirabel looks back at house.

(Y/N) enters the house going to the kitchen. She is about to start as from the corner she sees Mirabel creep past her.
"Mirabel, what are you doing?", she wonders.
Leaving everything in the kitchen, she follows Mirabel up the stairs. She sees that Mirabel is about to enter Bruno's door and clears her throat.

 She sees that Mirabel is about to enter Bruno's door and clears her throat

"(Y/N)!"
"What are you doing?", (Y/N) crosses her arms.
"I-I was a-about t-to ...", Mirabel stutters then sighs, "Luisa told me about a vision Bruno had before he left and now I'm going to find it."
"Okay."
"Please don't tell anyone ... wait, did you say okay?"
(Y/N) nods.
"You won't tell anyone."
(Y/N) shakes her head.
"On one condition, I'm coming with you."
"Didn't Abuela told you to make dinner?"
"Dinner can wait and honestly I don't care what Alma says."
Mirabel opens the door. Sand is falling from the hourglass shape wall.
"Casita, can you turn off the sand?", Mirabel asks.
The tiles behind the girls move.
"You can't help in here?", (Y/N) asks.
The tiles move again.
"We'll be fine. I need to do this. For you, for Abuela ... maybe a little for me.", Mirabel declares then exhales, "Find the vision, save the mir-"
"Mirabel, wait, there's no ...", (Y/N) starts.
"ack!", Mirabel falls down.
(Y/N) cringes hearing Mirabel's grunts.
"... floor.", she finishes sighning.

With sand being a minor element from earth, she bends a tunnel into the sand and walks in. She bends stairs from the sand and walks down till she stops next to Mirabel who still had her face in the sand. Mirabel stands up spitting the sand out of her mouth and let the sand fall from her glasses before whipping the sand from her eyes.

"I tried to warn.", (Y/N) says.
They look up seeing a lot of stairs.
"Whoa ...", a toucan lands next to them, "Oh, hello.", (Y/N) greets.
It squawks at them.
"Lot of stairs, but at least we'll have a friend ...", Mirabel says but the toucan flew up, " ... no, he flew away immediately. Alright."
Mirabel walks towards the stairs.
"Um, Mirabel...", (Y/N) starts.
Mirabel starts to sing to pass the time as she marches up the stairs.

Welcome to the Family Madrigal ...

A few stairs, Mirabel starts to get tired.

... there's so many stairs in the Casa Madrigal ...

From the many stairs, Mirabel heavingly continues to sing as she now crawls up the stairs.

... you think there would be another way to get so high 'cause we're magic, but no ...

"... magical, how many stairs fit in here! Bruno, your room is the WORST!", Mirabel yells.

Then Mirabel arrives at the end, panting heavy.

She gasps as she sees that there is a gap and that (Y/N) is leaning against the wall on the other side, smirking at her, the toucan on her shoulder"Come on

"Come on ...", she groans frustratedly.
(Y/N) laughed at her.
"Mirabel, you could just have asked me and I would've airbended us up."
"Can you please help me now?"
"No, I got here by myself then you'll do too."
Mirabel sighs then breaks the wood for the railing and throw it up. She ckecks by pulling the rope if it is secured.
"Okay. I can do this!"
She make a run-up but slips as she holds on and lands in front of (Y/N).
"Ha! Whoo!", she cheers as she stomps her feet, a piece of stone breaks under her feet.

(Y/N) catches her as they watches how the piece falls until a distant thud is heard. (Y/N) and the toucan turn to Mirabel with an 'are you serious' look. Together they walk inside looking at Bruno's statutes on the walls. It rattle scaring the girls but it is just the toucan who bumped into a broken ceramic vase. They exhale but then (Y/N) bumps a vase with her elbow, rats coming out scaring them again. The rats run up the opposite wall and disappear into the hole who represents Bruno's eyes and mouth. The toucan shivers as it comes out of Mirabel's hair. They look at the end as a round door creaks open then look at each other. To scared, the toucan flies away.

 To scared, the toucan flies away

"QUITTER!", (Y/N) yells.
The girls go inside the cave.
"Empty ...", Mirabel realises.
Suddenly the wind outside makes the door close trapping them in the dark. They look down as the sand glows bright green.
"What is that? Is that the vision?", (Y/N) asks.
Mirabel kneels down and digs through the sand revealing a piece of green glass.
"What's hurting the magic?", Mirabel wonders inspecting the piece in her hand.
She digs out another piece and brings the two pieces together. Cracks start to appear inside the cave, (Y/N) being the only one noticing them.
"Mirabel, I have the feeling something terrible is going to happen."
Mirabel is to focused on the pieces that she digs out another and brings it together with the other two.
"Mirabel, we have to get out."
Mirabel moves them around until the pieces reveals her but there was also someone else because an arm was in front of her.
"Me?"
"MIRABEL?!", (Y/N) yells.
The cracks go around the cave as sand falls down. Mirabel looks at the door then at the pieces.
"Help me with the pieces."

The two girls rappidly start to dig them out and putting them in Mirabel's satchel. As they were about to run to the door, Mirabel sees another piece burried deep in the sand. She goes to it and quickly grabs it.

"Mirabel, hurry.", (Y/N) yells waiting by the door.

Mirabel runs avoiding the rocks falling down. (Y/N) helps her up the sand hill and together they bang against the door. (Y/N) finds the handle and pulls it down. The sand streams out taking the girls with him till it stops. They sighed in relief until Mirabel realises that she is at the edge of the cliff. She screams and hurries away from it. Covered in sand, the girls look at the pieces in Mirabel's satchel.