Ruined Proposal

Mirabel looks at the puzzled vision in shock. The vision shows her in front of Casita with cracks. And she now sees the person who has an arm in front of her. It is (Y/N) who has a look of anger but not only that. The vision shows (Y/N)'s heart cracked in two.

Suddenly someone knocks at the door.
"Miraboo!", Agustín enters the room,"Got your party pants on, 'cause I do ...", he stops as he sees the vision.

Mirabel tries to hide it, Casita helping her by moving the dresser so the vision is behind Mirabel. Too late, Agustín looks at her with wide eyes and open mouth.

"I ... (Y/N) and I broke into Bruno's tower, we found his last vision, the family's in trouble, the magic is dying, the house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading, (Y/N)'s heart will crack in two and I think it's all because of ... (Y/N) and me?", she rambles.
Agustín pushes her daughter to the side.
"?"
Then the doorbell rings.
"We say nothing,", he picks up the pieces putting them in his pants pockets, "Abuela wants tonight ot be perfect, 'til the Guzmáns leave, you and (Y/N) did not break into Bruno's tower, the magic is not dying, the house is not breaking, Luisa's gift is not fading, (Y/N)'s heart won't break in two, no one will know, just act normal, no one has to know.", he says softly.
But they hear a familiar squeak. They turn seeing Dolores at the other side of the balcony.
"I know.", she whispers then squeaks walking away.
"She's gonna tell everyone.", Mirabel says.
"Time to eat!", Alma yells from down stairs.
"Miércoles.", Agustín swears.

(Y/N) just finishes serving the guests and the family.
"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto.", Alma says.
"Yes, ", Señora Guzmán agrees, "then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster."
Mirabel is looking at her older cousin to prevent that Dolores tells about the vision.
"To a perfect night! Salud!", Alma cheers.
"Salud!", everyone cheers.
Mirabel servs herself some rice keeping her eyes on Dolores. Then a bowl is placed in front of her face by Mariano.
"Avocado?"

Mirabel pushes the bowl away and gasps as Dolores whispers in Camilo's ear. By news, Camilo coughs as he shapeshifts into Mirabel, then (Y/N), then Bruno and then back to himself but with eyes as a cameleon.

 By news, Camilo coughs as he shapeshifts into Mirabel, then (Y/N), then Bruno and then back to himself but with eyes as a cameleon

Alma and Señora Guzmán see it but Alma chuckles as she servs Señora Guzmán some red wine.
"Camilo, fix your face.", Félix says.

Camilo shakes his head, his eyes back to normal as he looks at Mirabel and then at (Y/N) with concern. Mirabel looks at Camilo but her vision got blocked again by the jug of water that Isabella gives her. She takes it but sees that Camilo whispers to his father the same what Dolores has said. Félix spits out his water but it got stop before it lands on Mariano.

They all look at (Y/N) who bended the water and put it back in Félix glass

"Gracias, (Y/N) and good reflex.", Mariano says.
"De nada and thank you."
"Mirabel.", Alma says.
Mirabel turns to Alma.
"The cream, please?"
Mirabel turns to his father.
", the cream?"

Agustín chuckles nervously as he hands Mirabel the cream who passes it to Isabella. Suddenly she saw that Félix whispers to Pepa about the vision which made Pepa look at Mirabel with wide eyes and open mouth, a thunder cloud appearing over her head.

 Suddenly she saw that Félix whispers to Pepa about the vision which made Pepa look at Mirabel with wide eyes and open mouth, a thunder cloud appearing over her head

"Pepa? The cloud.", Alma says.
"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies ...", Pepa whispers, stroking her braid to calm herself down.

Then Pepa whispers to Julieta about the vision. Julieta looks at Mirabel with worry but Mirabel looks down as she slurps her orange juice. Then cracks appears under her feet that she bends to look at them.

"Mirabel?"
Mirabel slams her head and grunts as she rubs it to sooth the pain.
"Everything okay?", Mariano asks.
"Everything is great. She's just excited. For you to propose. Which, uh, you should do!", Agustín says.
"Yes." Mirabel agrees.
"As fast as you can."
"Uh, I was actually ... gonna ...", Mariano hesitates.
"You were actually gonna! Great!", Mirabel interrupts him and turns Isabella's chair so that she is looking at him.
Mariano shrugs his shoulders as he looks at his mother.
"Well, well ... well ... since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song.", Señora Guzmán says then asks Luisa, "Luisa, could you bring over the piano?"
"Okay.", Luisa sobs as her lips are trembling.
She stands with her hands on her face to hide her tears.
"Uh, it's actually family tradition to sing after.", Mirabel tells and pushes Mariano's chair so that he kneels on one knee in front of Isabella.
Mariano clears his throat and takes out the ring box.
"Isabella, most graceful of all the Madrigals."
Mirabel sees the cracks and jumps on them. Everyone looks at her.
"Um ..."
"You're doing great.", Mirabel encourages Mariano.
"The most perfect flower ..."
Suddenly there are chitters under the table. The coatis found the vision pieces in Agustín's pockets and took them.
"No!", Mirabel whispers as she sees them.

Luisa grunts as she comes with the piano. Since her gift is slowly fading, the piano creaks as it grinds on the ground. Luisa then sobbs on the piano making everyone look at her. Then Mirabel sees how the coatis are bringing the vision pieces together on a plate.

"Will you marry ...", Mariano presents the ring to Isabella who fake-smiles.
"No!", Mirabel interrupts as she jumps at the coatis but they got away with the plate.
Luisa tries to move the piano but she lets herself fall as she cries. Pepa's thunder cloud grows bigger. Then (Y/N)'s head hurts as the fire on the candles are getting out of control.
"What is happening?", Señora Guzmán shrieks.
Then Dolores couldn't take it anymore as she protects her ears.
"Mirabel and (Y/N) found Bruno's vision, they're in it, they're gonna the magic while (Y/N)'s heart will break in two and now we're all doomed!", she yells.

The coatis set the plate on the tabel, Mirabel after them but she accidently pushes the plate towards Alma. Alma looks at the vision then at Mirabel. (Y/N) immediately runs to Mirabel and holds her arm in front of her. Then cracks appears behind the girls as they go around the dinner room. Dolores protects her ears, Camilo accidently shapeshifts into a man with a baby head. Then tiles beneath Isabella crack as she grows a flower and accidently pushes Mariano on the nose. The cloud grows bigger as the shutters open revealing the villagers congratulating Isabella and Mariano.

"Felicidades! Whoa ..."

Then it rains in the room. Drenched, Alma looks at Mirabel and (Y/N) in disbelief. Mariano cries holding his nose as his mother brings him, Alma going after them.

"Señora, por favor!"
Mirabel and (Y/N) follows too.
"Abuela, please! There's gotta be an explanation!", Mirabel says.
"I hate you two!", Isabella yells.
"Ahh, I'm a loser!", Luisa cries.
"Luisa!", Agustín runs after his daughter.
"What did you two do?!", Pepa says as the rain from the cloud over her head continues.
"We're not doing anything! It's Bruno's vision! It's ...", (Y/N) defends herself and Mirabel.
She gets interrupted as rats runs past them with the vision pieces in their mouth. The girls go after them.

"The magic is strong! Everything is fine!", Alma says.
The villagers look at her in shock as the Guzmáns runs out of the house.
"We are the Madrigals!", she yells then closes the door.
"MIRABEL! (Y/N)!"
Thunder rumbles in the house.