Chapter 59: Why is he here?

The night was long and it was a full moon again. Lowell decided to be on guard while the others went to sleep early due to exhaustion.

I couldn't sleep early so I stood up and went to Lowell, who was guarding on top of the tree. I quietly climbed up, but he still noticed my presence despite looking at the moon.

"Having a hard time sleeping? It's full moon again... Are you worried?" He asked while lending his hand to help me climb on the branch where he was sitting.

He pulled me up and had me sit on his lap while hugging me tightly. I was flustered.

"Yes, I couldn't sleep because I'm afraid of having another nightmare. Can you let me sit on my own? I'm not a child. It's a little stuffy." I complained.

"Let me hug you for a bit. You smell so nice that I couldn't resist you since earlier. I've been wanting to ask something for a while now but you might get mad at me." He mumbled while sniffing the scent of my hair.

"Hmm... I haven't even taken a bath yet. (Though I cleaned up using cleansing oils earlier) What are you talking about? Also, what do you want to ask? Why would I get mad?" I asked consecutively.

He licked my ears and nibble on it lightly, making me shiver due to shock. I tried to calm down though my heart is about to burst due to the overwhelming intimacy.

"Why do you hide your bleeding from us? Do you think we can't smell the scent of your blood?" He asked seriously while continuing in nibbling on my right ear.

It's true, I was also surprised when my bleeding went monthly just like how a normal human does. I hid it from them unintentionally since it's embarrassing to talk about menstruation with males.

"I didn't intentionally hide it. I just don't want to talk about it. You are all males and it's normal in my previous life to have it monthly." I mumbled.

"Hmm... Does it mean that you can get pregnant all year long in your previous life?" He curiously asked.

"Something like that... However, females do not lay eggs, we bear babies inside our womb for 9-10 months. I haven't experienced it though, but I had a lot of female friends who did." I answered excitedly while reminiscing my past life.

"I see... It's more complicated than in this world." He answered briefly.

I can feel his heat building up. Something was also starting to bulge up near my tail. I accidentally moved my tail when I flinched when he licks my ear again. My heart was pounding hard and I was light headed.

"Ugh... Don't move like that... I'm really going crazy..." He whispered as he tightened his embrace and moan.

I almost fainted due to nervousness so he panicked and brought me down from the tree. He laid me down beside the sleeping hatchling and covered me with a blanket. He kissed my forehead and walked away without uttering a word.

I suddenly fell asleep and didn't know what Lowell did after.

Just like any other full moon, I dreamed about a familiar scene and it was the day when I died on the plane.

The only difference was that the woman who was embracing me was not an old woman. It was the woman who always shows up in my dream since I was young. She was mumbling words, but now I understand what it meant.

"I finally found you. I'm so glad that I could finally hold you in my arms again, Arie. My sweet child. I really miss you so much. It's time to go home, but you'll have to live as mortal for the mean time while gathering back all your lost memories. Your father needs you and your sister." She said while crying.

A sound of a gunshot followed by a scream of a flight attendant echoed from the telecoms, causing panic to all the passengers.

The woman kissed my forehead while there was a chaos on the plane. A glowing core suddenly emerged from my chest. She took the core and embraced it as the plane suddenly crashed into a huge skyscraper.

The scene suddenly shattered before my eyes, revealing a beautiful sight. I was suddenly in a garden that I used to dream about, but the shadow hands suddenly grabbed my feet. It crawled up until I was almost covered by thousands of shadow hands.

My sight went black and I was restricted for some reason.

"Hah! Finally... The child of Lev... You are finally in my hands again..." Said by a man's voice with contempt.

He sounded familiar, but I couldn't get myself to believe it. A voice that I could never forget ever since I was young even in this second lifetime.

It was the voice that could easily send shiver down my spine.

I tried to struggle to come out from the black shadows that were restraining me. I was trembling in fear and anger.

"W-Who are you?!" I shouted in panic.

"You clearly knew me don't you? Or... Maybe not entirely... Haha!" He answered while laughing at my trembling voice.

The shadows suddenly tightened its grasp on my mouth as it loosened its grasp on my eyes revealing the man in front of me.

My eyes widened and heart started to pound so hard that I started to breathe heavily. I was trembling and I felt as if I lost all my senses. The sensation was too realistic for it to be just a dream. I kept on asking myself if it was really just a dream while hoping that it really is.

"It's not a dream. It's me... Your uncle, both on your first and second lives. Ha-ha!" He uttered as he suddenly burst into an exaggerated laughter.

I tried to shut my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"Hah... I really couldn't help it... You looked exactly like Hera no matter what your form was." He mumbled with a disgusting tone.

My eyes opened widely in shock. I wanted to puke. His eyes were full of lust. It was so disgusting that I couldn't bear to breathe the same air as his. Why is he here?