♡TWENTYEIGHT♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Flashes of memories race through my head.

Younger me stands next to the counter of the house. Although the house was pretty and not destroyed. Dad sits at the chair drinking water and eating some food.

"Dad. Can I please have a bite." Younger me asked him. I must've been around 6.

"Nisha my sweet girl. Didn't you already eat supper? " dad asked.

Younger me frowned. "Yeah but I'm still hungry."

Dad smiled before grabbing his spoon, scooping some food up and putting the spoon to my lips letting me take a bite.

The memory moves to another. This time younger me was running around in flowers. Mom and dad sat on a blanket. Akiro running along with me.

The memory changed again. This time, I was on my dad's back, him giving younger me a piggy back.

"Lets go faster daddy. I want go fly to outer space!" Younger me yelled.

the memory changed once more. Tear rolled down my cheeks. It was on me, mom, dad, and Akiro. We were taking a family photo. Akiro had his arms wrapped around my neck, a wide smile placed on his face. Younger me had a bright smile as well. Mom and dad were smiling at each other.

There were a couple more but I could barely see through the tears.

"Dear child. I'm sure you've read your fathers note. The note about your mother. It's true that she was changed. Your mother truly cares about you, till this day she's been thinking about you. I know it's a lot to take in but there's something else I need to tell you."

I wiped at the tears. "What is it?"

"I know you already know about your fairy powers, but, there's more to it. Your fairy blood is much rarer than any other. Ive been keeping my eyes on you since you were little. The reason is because, your bloodline is mine. Every fifty years, one fairy is blessed with my bloodline. It's seems that your were one that was blessed. It's why Elise wanted you."

"How can I stop her? " i asked her.

"Well dear. All you have go do is break your father from his spell. It'll leave Elise with no one. Elise has a weakness, she can't do nothing as long as she doesn't have a power source. Her power runs from others, thats why she was using your dad. His powers are extremely strong. With his powers, Elise is able to do anything she pleases, but without. Shes weak and powerless. Once you do that, Ill help you from there." She explained. "Now, your friends need you. Your brother needs you, Minghao needs you. You've got this Yukarata."

That reminds me. "Wait. Can I ask you a question? "

She nodded. "Go ahead."

"What does Yulata mean? It was in my dad's note."

She smiled. "It means, darling in the fairy language."

"And Yukarata? What does that mean? "

"It means sweet child. Now you must hurry and go."

"thank you." I smiled at her.

"Of course." She brushed my overgrown bangs behind my ears. "Now go."

With that my eyes closed. My body was back to being on fire, although I was becoming numb, maybe from too much pain?

"No! Whats happening? " A voice yelled from the mumbles.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
?????