♡THIRTEEN♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
NINISHI

I woke up once again with a killer headache. How many times have i woke up with one? I looked around and realized that I was back in my room in S.Coups house.

I sat up and groaned as my head began pounding. God this headache was worse than all of the other.

"Crap. Did I wake you up? " I turned to the voice, it was Jeonghan. He was holding his hand over his heart.

I shook my head at him. "No you didn't. I didn't even know you were in here. "

"Oh, I was just coming to make sure you were doing alright. Do you need anything? " He asked walking closer to the bed.

"Actually I'm a bit hungry, also have you seen my brother? " I asked.

"I think he said something about going somewhere. He told me to tell you that'll he'll see you in the morning. " Jeonghan said shooting me a soft smile.

"Speaking of, what time is it? " I asked him.

"Almost 7. If you want, you could come down stairs and hang out with some of the boys. They've been dying to get closer to you. " He said as he handed me some pills. "Take these, they'll help with the headaches. "

I took the pills from his hands and popped them into my mouth. I swallowed then with the water that was on my nightstand. I stood up from my bed and thanked Jeonghan.

"I'll show you the way. " Jeonghan said opening the door for me.

The two of us made our way to the living room that was filled with a few of the boys. The ones that I remembered were Dk, Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Dino. The others I didn't remember the names of.

Seungkwan jumped up from his spot on the couch and smiled, "Nina! You're awake. "

"Nina, hello. " Dino bowed slightly.

Jeonghan turned to me, "How many of us do you remember exactly? "

"Um, I remember you, Seungkwan, Dk, Hoshi, Dino. " I said pointed at them as I named them. "I don't really remember the other. Sorry. " I said slightly embarrassed.

"It's alright. We can introduce ourselves again. " One of the boys said from his spot on the couch. "I'm Jun. "

"Mingyu." Another one of the boys said from his book.

"Hello, my names Wonwoo. " The one with the glasses said.

"Hi." I said back to him.

The rest of the night was spent getting to know the boys. It was pretty fun not gonna lie. They were great company and they took my mind off of everything that has happened these past few days.

°°°°°°
*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
????

"Sir." ??? said as she opened the door leading into the boss's office.

"What is it? " The boss said as he folding his hands onto his lap.

"I've found the girl. The one you were searching for. " ??? Said.