♡SEVENTEEN♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

I took a deep breath as I put down the note. What did he mean by that? How could I possibly take him seriously? I mean really, fairy. He couldn't have made up something more believable? Like perhaps a vampire?

Calm down Nina. I said to myself. There was no use in believing some dumb letter my dad who left when I was young had sent. Maybe I should ask Akiro.

I contemplating for a bit before deciding that I really did need to talk to him about it. I looked down at the new bracelet S.Coups was ever so kind enough to give me.

I said my brothers name before saying the message "Aki. Can you come to my room for a bit? "

I waited for a bit sitting cross legged while I waited for my brother. Eventually the doors had opened and there he was.

"Yes NinNin? " he asked as I patted a spot the was next to me on my bed.

"Aki read this letter. " I told him as I handed the note to him.

He read and as he got farther down his eyes opened more and more. Once he was done, he gulped and looked down at me.

"Nin-" I cut him off.

"Is it true? I mean to me it's hard to believe, but if you tell me it's true than I must believe you. So tell me Aki, is what he said in the letter true? " I stared at him.

It's not that I was angry at him. I was merely confused and very extremely lost. I wanted to know the truth. Even if the truth was unbelievable.

Akiro sighed before looking me in the eyes. "NinNin. Listen to me carefully. What dad said in the letter is all true. We are both fairies. If you still don't believe it then try and see into my thoughts. All you have to do is just focus. "

And I did. I focused on trying to see his thoughts. This was absolutely crazy. How come he hid this from me for so long? I focused until I caught something.

I'm so sorry my dear sister. This wasn't how I wanted you to find out. I love you.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised and terrified, but I was also emotional and upset.

I hugged him tightly. "I love you too Aki. " I said before pushing him away and glaring at him. "But why the hell didn't you tell me?! "

He motioned for me to calm down. "Shh NinNin. I didn't tell you because it's dangerous. People don't like our kind. There's bad people out there that want us gone." He said to me.

"How many know? " I asked him running a hand through my hair.

"S.Coups, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Dk, Woozi, Vernon and-" I cut him off.

"Does Minghao know? " I asked.

He was quite for a minute. "Yes, he knows."

My heart shattered. So basically everyone67 I trusted was keeping this a secret. I'm not sure why, but I felt betrayed. Not only because they knew, but that because they hid this from me.

I was even more hurt by Aki. We told each other everything. A thought crossed my mind and made me gasp. "Is that why were sneaking out and lying about it to me? "

He looked away, clearly upset. But he didon't get to be upset. He's the one who lied and kept this from me. I pushed at his chest as I stood up from my bed and walked into my bathroom locking the door behind me.

I needed time. Time to think, time for myself. This was all way too much for my brain. I looked into the mirror and stared at my reflection. My eyes bags were pretty huge. My skin was turning pale color and my eyes weren't the same light blue, now they were a light grey. What was happening to me?