♡FOUR♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
MINGHAO

My eyes fluttered open and I instantly realized that I had accidentally fallen asleep on Ninishi's bed. I must've been tired, I came in here after showering because I wanted to talk to her.

I looked around her room and found the girl sleeping at her desk. I felt guilty that she couldn't sleep comfortably on her own bed.

I stood up from her bed and walked around her room for a bit. I know it wasn't the best to be nosey but I couldn't help it. There was something about her that made my insides twist and turn.

I looked at her wall. There were many photos with Japanese writing on them. In fact a lot of her things had Japanese writing on them. She also had a little journal on the side of her bed. It was opened but I couldn't understand anything since again it was written in Japanese.

I walked over to her desk. Her scent was strong and I would be lying if I said it wasn't irresistible. She was fast asleep at her desk. She was working on an algebra problem. She looked peaceful as she slept.

I looked at the time on my phone. 4 am. I needed to head home. The rain was gone and the boys were probably wondering where I was. I gave her one last glance before leaving her room.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
NINISHI

I awoke when my alarm went off. I was sleeping on my desk still. I looked at my bed and saw that Minghao wasn't there. When did he leave?

I stood up from my desk and stretched. I still had a few minutes until I had to get dressed so I used that time to hurry up and finish my Algebra.

Once I was done I got dressed into my uniform, threw my hair into a ponytail and walked out of my room. I knocked on Akiro's door. He opened the door, I noticed he had a bruise on his cheek. Did he get into a fight again?

"Akiro? Why do you have a bruise? " I asked him curious.

"None of your business. Are you ready? "

I nodded. The two us us then walked downstairs only to be stopped by mom. After what happened last night, this couldn't be good.

"Where were you last night?" She asked with her words slurring.

I looked at him and mouthed the word 'Movies'.

"I was at the movies. " He said to her.

She scoffed, "Like right. What about that bruise? Got that at the movies? "

"I fell. "

"Like right. You probably got into another fight huh? Thats all you do is fight. " She said as she got closer to Akiro.

I stood in front of him. It's not like I didn't know my brother was capable of taking care of mom, in fact that's what I was scared of. I knew Akiro could hurt mom if needed, but I didn't want that to happen.

Mom pushed me aside and I fell to the ground landing on my elbow. Ouch.

"Mom! Don't put your hands on her! " Akiro said pushing mom away from him. He ran up to me and helped me up. "NinNin are you ok? "