♡SIXTEEN♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

I awoke yet again with a headache. At least this time it wasn't to bad. I went to sit up but couldn't. I soon realized that the reason I couldn't move was because Minghao had one hand tangled with my hand, and his other hand was wrapped around my stomach.

My heart fluttered at the feeling of his hand holding mine and of his arm wrapped around my waist. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I wanted to stand really badly but I also didn't want it wake him up. I got shimmied my way to the point where my face was close to his. I could feel his breath on my face.

I stared at him in awe. How could someone be so breathtaking? Everything about him made my heart flutter like it was going to fly away at anytime.

"What have you done to me Hao? You make me nervous and happy at the same time." I whispered as I smiled at him.

I yelped when he suddenly opened his eyes. He was staring, right into my own eyes. God my heart was pounding and I'm sure he felt it since his arm was still lying on my stomach.

"Good morning Shia. " He said as he smiled before removing his arm and releasing my hand. He then stood up and stretched. "How are you feeling?"

"I.. I'm feeling fine. " I stuttered. God I was becoming mush.

"That's good to hear. You scared me very badly last night." He said, sadness tinged his voice causing my heart to break slightly.

"I'm sorry Hao. I'm not entirely sure what happened. I don't even remember too much of what happened to be completely honest with you. " I said rubbing my head.

"What do you mean. Did you hit your head? " he asked cocking her head to the side a bit.

"I don't think so. I don't know, it feels as though there's something missing. As if someone stole one of my memories. " I said biting my lip.

"It's ok, don't worry to much about it. I'm right here alright. " He said giving me a bit of comfort.

I felt it again. That feeling of being watched. I looked around the room, paranoia taking over my veins.

"Shia? Whats wrong? " Minghao asked worry on his tongue.

"I feel like I'm being watched again Hao. Can you stay with me until I'm able to leave? " I asked him softly. It scared me, this feeling. This feeling of being watched, it made chills run up and down my spine. It made me feel so paranoid and scared.

What was happening to me? I wasn't feeling like this before. Now it's almost like i was never alone, like I was never truly by myself.

I took a deep breath as Minghao smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "It'll be ok my Shia. " he whispered into my ear. His breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Minghao? " I called his name.

"Yes? "

"How long have I been out? "

"You've been out-" he pulled out his phone. "-for a whole night and four hours. In fact we leave in like three hours. "

"Great, I missed the whole experience." I said upset. Minghao kissed my forehead and caused me to looked at him with wide surprised eyes, in which he just giggled. I swear his giggle was the cutest thing I've ever heard.