♡TWENTY♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

I walked threw the halls of the school. It was a few minutes before third period started and I was currently trying to find where the hell Minghao was.

He had left second period pretty urgently and it kinda worried me. I had been trying to text him but he wasn't answering any of them. Something had to have happened to him for him to not answer my texts.

I was wandering blindly at this point. He probably had left for all I knew. That thought was clearly wrong when I heard his voice. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I was sure that it was his voice.

I followed it to a hallway that was empty. The sight I saw absolutely crushed my heart. Eunha had her arms around Minghao's neck. She was kissing him.

I dropped my phone which caused Minghao yo push Eunha away and look at me with wide eyes. Eunha stood there with a grin.

My heart broke seeing them. How could he? After everything he's made me feel? Was he playing with me? Was I some kind of toy? I couldn't move as he came closer to me.

"Shia!" She said as he grabbed my wrist.

I pulled my wrist from his hand and sobbed. Why? Why did he do this?

"Shia, please let me explain. " He begged.

I shook my head at him. "Why?!" I yelled at him.

"Shia. I-" I cut him off.

"You what? You like her? After everything? After everything you made me feel? After all of the time my heart skipped for you? After you've made me feel so safe and happy? You decide to be with her?! " I was being irrational, I knew I was. I just couldn't help be mad. I know I had no right, he probably didn't even like me back, but it didn't mean I didn't like him.

"Shia, please. Let me explain to you what happened. " He begged with tears in his eyes. I knew he was guilty, I read his thoughts. He was guilty for kissing Eunha. I wanted to allow him to explain, but something inside me didn't want to.

Nina, he doesn't like you. Leave. He like Eunha. He hates your guts. He's using you. He's playing with you. You must leave, he's dangerous.

I shook my head. No I couldn't believe the voice, but it was so loud. It was everywhere. Why is this happening? I thought he cared about me. I thought he liked me back. I was dumb. I was played.

"Shia-" he went to grab my hand but I pushed him away and ran.

I ran as far as I could. I ran until I couldn't. I ran until I bumped into someone. I was now on the cold floor. It was hard to breath, I was sobbing hard. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yuni? " Her voice was gentle and warm. I wrapped me in a blanket. Yunomi.

"Yuni? What happened? " She said as she knelt in front of me. "It's ok. You can tell me. "

"M... Minghao. H... He. " I couldn't get it out. I was crying too hard.

"Deep breaths. Take your time love. What did he do? " She asked while she rubbed circles into my back.