♡TWENTYFOUR♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *
AKIRO

I was walking out of class when Minghao ran up to me looking anxious. He was put of breath when he arrived in front of me panting.

"Minghao, calm down, what happened? " I asked him curiously.

"Its-" he took a deep breath "-its Shia! She didn't become to class after break, and she won't answer none of my messages." He rushed out. "I'm worried about her."

"Hold up. Let me see if she'll answer me. " I said as I pulled out my phone and texted my sister.

Aki: NinNin?

Aki: Sis? Whats wrong?

Aki: sis you're scaring me

Aki: Ninishi if your doing this to be funny, it's not funny

Aki: please you're scaring me

Aki: sis I'm sorry if I did anything

Aki: please

I sighed and shook my head at Minghao. "She won't answer me. I'm gonna call Seungkwan and tell him to meet me at the house with the others, something is definitely wrong. "

I called Seungkwan who answered on the second ring, "Yes Kiro? "

"Seungkwan, I need you to go straight home with the others, NinNin isn't answering me or Minghao's calls and she didn't arrive to her classes, I'm afraid something has happened to her. " I rushed out before taking a deep breath.

"Alright, I'll get the others. Kiro, she'll be ok right?" Seungkwan asked with a shaky breath. I could tell he was worried as well.

"I hope so. " I said, Trying to comfort him, but mostly myself.

An hour later everyone was sitting on the couch in the mansions living room.

"So, has she messaged any of you? " S.Coups asked earning many nopes.

Everyone was worried about my sister. I could tell she meant a lot to everyone, especially Minghao, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Jeonghan, Dk, Woozi, and Mingyu.

"So, what do we do?" Mingyu asked.

"We should look around. She might just be out in town." S.Coups said earning a no from Minghao.

"She's not. I can't sense her, I'd be able to smell her if she was anywhere in town. Her fairy blood is strong. I'm sure you guys know that already. " Minghao said standing up. "She's been taken. I'm sure of it. "

"How? " Wonwoo asked raising his eyebrows.

"I just know." He said before my phone went off.

I grabbed it, hopping it was my sister. I gasped when I saw it was from my sisters number but my heart dropped when I saw exactly what it was about. My phone fell out of my hand.