Zayn Malik: Romantic Imagine

"Wake up!" You heard Zayn whisper in your ear as he kissed your cheek. You groaned and rolled over in bed, not wanting to get up.

"Why Zayn?" You said, still trying to get back to sleep.

"Babe! Get up! I have a surprise for you!" Zayn said, trying to get you up. He finally gave up, throwing the covers off the bed, and picking you up in his arms. As he did so, your eyes shot open and you were finally awake.

"Babe! BABE! I'm up, I'm up! Calm down." You said, looking into his eyes. He smiled at you, proud that he finally got you awake. He sat down on the bed, still cradling you in his arms.

"Happy 1 Year Anniversary!" He said, kissing you on the lips.

"Back at you, babe. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world." You said, kissing him back. You and Zayn had been together for such a long time, and you two were perfect for each other. You couldn't imagine being without him.

"Go get ready. I'm taking you somewhere special." Zayn said, finally letting you out of his arms.

"Oh, okay.. What time are we leaving?" You said, smiling at Zayn.

"Around 6." Zayn said with a smile, and you glanced at the clock. 2:35 p.m. You were super tired from last night, Zayn had made you stay up and watch movies with him until the wee hours of the morning, and you weren't surprised that you had slept in so late. You ran downstairs, quickly fixing sandwiches for you and Zayn. You ate yours quickly, running back upstairs and jumping in the shower. As soon as you got out, You started doing your make-up, leaving it rather natural. You put a bit of mascara and eyeliner on, and began on your hair. You put it into loose waves, braiding your bangs back out of your face as you glanced at the clock- 5:15. You had 45 minutes, but still had yet to choose your outfit.

"Zayn? What should I wear?" You called downstairs, where he had finished his lunch and was now watching tv.

"Uh, something comfortable, but still nice. Really, anything I guess." He called up to you. Great. He had been no help. You searched through your closet, finally choosing a knee-length pink skirt, and polka dot blouse, throwing them on as you realized you were running out of time. You slipped on a pair of black lace Toms as Zayn walked upstairs, dressed in jeans and a nice button down. He smiled as he saw you, pulling you close to him and giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

"You ready?" Zayn said, wrapping his arm around you waist, leading you downstairs.

"Sure am." You said, following him downstairs and to his car. He opened the door for you, then ran around to his side, staring the car quickly.

"So where are we going?" You asked, buckling your seat belt.

"It's a surprise, babe." He reminded you. You two drove for a while, and the sun was starting to set as he pulled off on the side of the road. You had no clue where you were, but Zayn had quickly run around to your door and grabbed your hand, leading you around a large rock hill, revealing the beautiful beach hidden behind it. You gasped when you saw the gazebo waiting with lights strung all around it. He smiled at your expression and led you to it, walking you to the center of the large gazebo. You noticed light music playing in the background as you stared into his beautiful, twinkling eyes.

"(Y/N), I love you. I love you more than anything in the world, and the last year has been the best of my life, and I can't imagine living without you. You're my whole world, and you are perfect. In every way. What I'm saying, or really asking, is... Will you marry me?" Zayn said, getting down on one knee, pulling a small box from his pocket. He opened it to reveal a beautiful ring, as he smiled up at you.

"Yes! Yes, Zayn! A million times, Yes!" You said, covering your mouth in shock. He smiled and slid the ring on your finger, standing up and hugging you. He picked you up and spun you around, before letting you down and giving you a passionate, romantic kiss on the lips. You two couldn't be happier in each other's arms, and you spent the rest of the night slow dancing in the gazebo, listening to the waves crash on the shore of the beach, as soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Zayn Malik.