Vixen

A loud bell rang throughout the halls, loud enough to be heard on the school roof where some of the gang was gathered fucking around as per usual. It's a miracle they were even at school. Takemichi looked around, finding himself surrounded by members of Toman wearing their high school uniforms. I went back further than college? He looked around at the members, yet one vital one was missing. Where's Mikey?

"Yo Michi! You going to your next class or what?"

"U-Uh. Maybe not. You seen Mikey anywhere Draken?"

"Mhm. He's with Sanzu somewhere they left a bit ago to go to Roppongi. Think they went to find those two numbskull Haitani's," Draken shrugged as he ran his fingers over his temple. Takemichi didn't have time for the usual questions or filling everyone in. He bum rushed out of the school towards the train station. The ride to Roppongi didn't feel long, but Michi knew there was a chance Y/n would be with Ran at this point in time. He was almost certain. Digging his phone out his pocket, he quickly searched for Mikey's contact. Hitting the call button, Michi put the phone up to his ear as he walked passed a few restaurants.

"Hello? Michi wassup?"

"Can we meet up? Draken told me you were in Roppongi so I came here looking for you."

"Uhhh.. Sure yeah why not."

Mikey gave Takemichi his location and hung up the phone briefly. Michi headed towards the ritzy apartment building, hitting the top floor button in the elevator as his foot tapped anxiously. This had to have been where those brothers lived. The elevator dinged before its doors opened and Michi stepped out into the somewhat long hallway. There was only one door in the entire hall so it had to be theirs. He approached it somewhat cautiously and knocked on it gently. He could hear commotion behind the door, before footsteps made their way towards It unlocking and swinging the door open.

"Uh.. You're Hanagaki right?"

"Sorry for interrupting. Is uh.. Mikey here?"

"Mhm," Rindou moved to the side so Takemichi could enter. He looked around the apartment which had some weird neon lighting that made him feel like he stepped into a nightclub. Mikey sat on the couch, a platinum haired Sanzu right next to him. They were playing some sorta video game whilst Ran stood in the kitchen pouring some dark liquor into some glasses.

"Is that our favorite crybaby?"

"Takemichi? What are you doing here?"

Mikey sat up a bit and paused their game putting the remote control down on the coffee table.

"I had something I wanted to talk to you a-"

"Ran, you really gotta clean this apartment up. I'm finding Rindou's CD's everywhere!"

A voice interrupted. Closing Ran's bedroom door behind her, Y/n walked out of his bedroom with just his large tshirt covering her body. She made her way over into the kitchen picking up a glass and putting it to her lips. She smirked at Ran before titling her head all the way back and drinking all the contents of the glass.

"Y/n?"

"Uh... Who the fuck are you?"

Takemichi's eyes widened as he internally face palmed. Of course she doesn't remember me I went too far back. Fuck.

"Y/n, this is Mikey's friend Hanagaki Takemichi. This is my uh.. Hm. What do I even call you?"

"Your owner," she replied to Ran with a smile. He scoffed as he brought the other glasses to the coffee table and set them down.

"Hanagaki huh? Do you like to drink?"

"Not real-"

"Of course you don't. You're definitely the virgin type."