Redo

LEAP 2

START

Leaping back to the future was always a risky move on Takemichi's part. Not knowing the outcome of what his choices would be, not knowing who would be spared or if someone would be hurt in the end. The more he leaped, the less he felt like there was a happy ending for everyone. It was a harsh reality. However, Takemichi was determined to do better by L/n Y/n.

He leaped back, finding himself still in college but this time at the end of their junior year. He had learned this after a good scolding from Chifuyu about leaping once again. The two were headed towards the group's secret hangout on campus, a back room of the library no one had access to but the students who worked there. Mitsuya just so happened to be working at the library part time, to help purchase fabrics and other design materials for his major.

Knocking on the door, Chifuyu tapped his foot waiting for someone to open it. The door creaked open, Smiley poking his head out.

"Fuyu what's up? Oh shit you actually dragged Michi out? What's the occasion?"

"None, just finally convinced this idiot to give Hina some space," he chuckled before Smiley let the both of them inside.

Takemichi scanned the room, that held some bookcases but also a tv with various home items around. It was almost like a secret bachelor pad, the guys all drinking and playing games together while music played from the tv.

Draken threw his arm around Takemichi smirking at him.

"Wassup simp? Finally got off your leash?"

"Ha ha very funny. What are you guys even talking about?"

"You are so far up Hina's ass you don't even see it oh my god," a voice let out a laugh. Takemichi turned his head to see Kazutora sitting in a bean bag chair, his laptop resting on his lap.

"Shut up," Takemichi rolled his eyes joking with the wide eyed boy. Kazutora simply laughed, returning his attention back to his laptop. Takemichi turned his attention to Mikey who was surprisingly doing some schoolwork. He walked over him, clearing his throat to grab his attention.

Mikey looked up at Takemichi shutting his books and sitting up straight.

"Sup crybaby?"

"Will you guys ever let that go?"

"Nah, come and sit though," Mikey laughed making space for Takemichi to sit next to him.

"So, how's life with wifey?"

"Eh. Fine I guess?"

"You guess? Dude, you guys are so head over heels for each other now. Like the perfect thing," Mikey sighed leaning his head back to stare at the ceiling.

"I-I don't think so... Have you met anyone yet?"

"Yeah no way."

"What about Y/n?"

Mikey sighed heavily. He ran his fingers in his slightly longer blonde hair. Shutting his eyes closed, he took a deep breath before reopening his eyes.