ralph macchio

you sighed deeply, checking the time on the stove clock again.

ralph said he was going to be home almost 30 minutes ago.

if he wasn't home within an hour- you'd have to call the studio, just to make sure he had even left.

you continued to pace the floors, biting at your nails in a nervous manner.

though you were happy for ralph and his new movie- you guys couldn't spend much time together, ralph on set all day all over california.

finally- a clicking sound came from the door, causing you to turn your head quickly towards the sound.

and ralph immediately walked in- a happy yet tired smile plastered across his face.

he dropped his bag on the floor as you immediately ran up to him, hoisting your arms around his neck as he lifted you by your legs.

"hey baby." you said happily, gently kissing him sweetly as he let you down.

"i am so sorry i am late." ralph finally said, yawning deeply- as you grabbed his hand, leading him upstairs.

"cmon. take a quick shower, and we can relax in bed for a while. you need it." you said smugly, daniel nodding as you both headed upstairs.

~ time pass ~

you laid in bed slowly, ralph walking into the room- now in a clean plain tee, and an old pair of grey shorts.

his hair was a tiny bit wet from his shower- reminding you of the days his hair was always slicked back like that during the filming of his outsiders movie.

you smiled softly as he layed down next to you, immediately snuggling into your chest.

you stroke his hair softly, smiling as he wrapped his arm further around your chest.

"hon..." he finally started, looking up towards you a bit.

"hm?"

he sat up slowly, meeting your eyes.

"thank you for baring with me during my filming days. this is my longest movie yet, it's a lot for me too." he said softly, holding your hand in his.

"and i'm very proud of you. you've worked very hard." you replied sweetly, him smiling brightly.

"i love you." he said softly, touching his hand to your jawline... and pulling you in slowly to his kiss.

after you both slowly disconnected, he moved to his original position, and began to talk to you about his day on set. and you continued to stroke his hair, laughing as he explained how he tripped over the soccer ball in one of the opening scenes.

you just laughed along, listening to him intently.
and in no time- he was passed out, his hand still reaching around your stomach.

you moved over a tiny bit to turn off the light- and then layer your head down, wrapping your arms around him.

goodnight.

~

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS ONE.