chooch bambalazi

(SORRY IF THIS ONE IS SORT OF DRAMATIC AND RANDOM)

"HOLY SHIT!" you screamed, chooch taking a sharp turn down a dirt road.

still the truck stayed on your trail- the smell of refined oil coming from behind you.

"STAY DOWN!" chooch yelled, you watching in horror as the man in the passengers seat of the truck pulled out a pistol.

you only sat there- staring at the man.

"STAY DOWN! NOW!" chooch yelled, you immediately dropping to the floor of the car.

the screeching of tires filled the air, as chooch looked back at the truck- an angry glare settled on his face.

the sound of shots firing made you jump in your position. chooch immediately turned down the next road- sending the truck speeding down the small hill at the end of it.

chooch came too a sudden halt at the end of the street, looking down at you with concern.

you only stared back up at him- your eyes wide with fear.

"you ok?" he finally asked, moving his hand down to touch your shoulder.

"you got a lot of explaining to do." you only replied shakily, him wincing at your words.

you slowly moved up into the seat next to him, him immediately taking you into your arms.

"alright." you finally pulled away from his hug, him immediately taking your hand.

"start explaining."