ralph macchio

you giggled at a sarcastic comment ralph made, and continued to guide him through the small patch of forest.

"ok but seriously babe... you have me come out to the middle of nowhere with a blindfold on for our date... your not trying to murder me, right?"

this caused you to laugh harder- stepping over a large log.

"no. just with our movie coming out, i knew the paparazzi would be everywhere. just wanted it to be us."

you looked up to him, him smiling warmly.

"i like that."

only a few seconds after... you stopped him in his tracks, moving to stand in front of him.

birds chirped in the background.

"hey i know where we..." he started, but you already ripped off his blindfold.

the sun blared in his eyes...but his face lit up, as if someone had turned on a bright light in his brain.

"oh y/n..."

he looked out onto the large lake, gleaming as the breeze carried small ripples off water towards land.

he turned to you... cupping your face in his hands, you smiling brightly.

he leaned in as your lips met, gently yet romantic at the same time.

he grabbed your hands slowly... and you immediately pulled him off to the side, revealing a paddle board.

"oh my gosh..." he said, as you gently let go of his hands to place the paddle board in the water.

daniel walked over, immediately helping you place it in the water.

he carefully removed his shirt- as you removed your beach skirt. you were wearing your favorite retro shape bathing suit, paired with gold jewelry- your hair french braided and leading into a mess bun.

he headed into the water- grabbing the paddle board, then carefully jumping onto it.

you grabbed the paddle- walking into the water slowly.

he held out his hand- as you took it, him pulling you up to the board.

he chuckled lightly, taking in the scenery. you floated out to the middle of the lake slowly.

"i'm really lucky to have a girlfriend like you." he finally said, causing you to turn- your face lighting up instantly.

"glad you like it." you replied.

without hesitation- he leaned into you again, your lips immediately meeting his.

it was a long passionate kiss... leaving you completely dumbstruck.

when you both pulled away- him taking your hands, pulling you into his chest.

"this could last forever." he said, causing you to giggle.

you slowly sat back up- your hands intertwined.

your eyes met, a gentle breeze meeting the air.

and in that moment, you knew you were in love.