daniel larusso

you felt the ocean hiss at you, waves crashing in your direction. even the ocean hated you.

but, mr. miyagi always told you the beach always had the answer. so you stood up from your towel slowly- wearing a bikini and beach skirt, your hair in a french braided bun- curls falling out.

the stars shined across the night sky, leaving a luster on the water.

atleast someone was there for you.

you started doing the breathing exercise, the same one mr. miyagi taught you at a young age.

how the day started...

first your parents getting divorced, your dad walking out like nothing happened.

then going to your boyfriend daniel, knowing he would listen and comfort you.

but instead, he believed the rumors going around the whole school. you thought of the names they called you, leaving a scar in your heart.

how could daniel think you cheated on him? with johnny?...

a tear fell down your face, continuing to breath. in, out.

suddenly- a small voice.

"y/n?"

you turned slowly, immediately realizing the voice.

daniel walked up to you slowly. you frowned, looking out onto the night ocean.

"what i said earlier was stupid." he stated, causing you to turn your head up towards him. he touched your chin lightly, a burst of butterfly's exploding in your stomach.

"if anything i should of stood up for you... the things they were calling you- i'm so..."

he was cut off as you leaned in, your lips touching gently. he wrapped his hands around your waist slowly... as you moved your arms to his shoulders.

god, it was like the ocean was just a blur now.