chooch bambalazi

(pov: you and chooch are at a rich party thing)

you sat on chooch's lap, him playfully walking his fingers up your thigh.

you giggled excitingly. "babe! that tickles!" you exclaimed, causing him to chuckle.

"did i tell you how sexy you look in your dress?" he asked, your face turning a light shade of pink.

suddenly, a muscular man walked past you and chooch- his pace suddenly slowing when his eyes met yours.

you noticed his eyes linger on you for a second too long.

chooch gave him a disgruntling look as he checked you out, causing you too look away.

"she's with me buddy, keep moving." chooch stated firmly, causing you to smirk in the man's direction.

"shit. sorry man." he replied, walking away swiftly.

"you'll always be mine chooch, don't worry." you said, through tittered laughs.

he only shook his head.

"another guy checks you out and he's getting it." he huffed, his hand forming into a fist.

"your so hot when your mad." you remarked playfully, causing him to smirk in your direction.

chooch then snapped his fingers- and a waitress immediately ran over, placing two dainty glasses of champagne on the table in front of you.

"you are too much." you smiled, as he handed you the glass.

"cheers darling?" he questioned, holding up the drink to yours.

you clinked it gently- before grabbing at his neck, leaning in for a passionate kiss.