ralph macchio

you rubbed your eyes, slowly opening them to face the ceiling above you.

suddenly- you felt as if you had been stabbed in the heart, a burning coming from your neck.

you winced in pain- ralph immediately waking up next to you.

"hon? you ok?" he asked immediately, you only coughing in return.

he looked at you with a great deal of concern, whilst immediately putting his hand over your forehead lightly.

"your really burning up..." he started slowly, sadly kissing your forehead. you smiled lightly at his compassion, him immediately jumping out of bed to grab a thermometer.

you coughed greatly, making it feel as if your stomach had so much pressure placed on it so you couldn't breath.

ralph came running back into the room, with a thermometer and medicine.

"here..." he started slowly, placing down the items and moving his hand gently under your neck. you shimmied up slowly- until you were completely sitting up, his hand moving to yours.

"thanks babe..." you rasped, coughing again.

he moved to the side table grabbing the thermometer, and frowning at your temp.

"103..." he started slowly, you sighing.

he placed down the thermometer again before grabbing the medicine, placing it gently into your hands.

you slowly lifted your arm- gulping it down with all your might.

"ugh." you groaned, disgusted by the taste.

he took the cup carefully- before moving his hand to
the phone.

"gotta call my work first." he stated bluntly, causing you to squint your eyes in confusion.

"huh?" you asked, ralph chuckling lightly.

"do you think i'm gonna let you stay home alone sick?" he asked, flashing his brown eyes.

you giggled lightly- him returning your giggle with a loving smile.

"god, i love it when you giggle."

finally- he had called himself and you out, moving to lay down next to you.

he immediately snuggled you- your face almost completely covered by his chest.

"love ya bug." he said brightly, running his hands through your hair.

you looked up, a weak yet loving smile plastered onto your face. "i love you too ralphy..." you muttered weakly, between long coughs.

he frowned slowly. "i hate seeing you sick..." he said wearily, you smiling warmly.

suddenly- he gently placed a loving kiss onto your forehead, him starting to rub your arm.

"get some rest. k honey?" he asked, waiting for a response.

he looked down- you already asleep, your head placed against his beating heart.

he ran his finger through your hair run more time- before moving his arm to go around your body.

together- you fell asleep gently.