ralph macchio

(pov: your a model, working in LA)

you pursed your lips- looking directly into the camera, it flashing and filling your eyes with color.

the director smiled, looking over to the large chunky computer as the photo processed.

you fixed your hair again- before he beckoned you to the computer, pointing at your face.

"flawless." he smiled, as you grabbed your bag.

he glanced over to you. "ever thought about acting too? got the face of a movie star."

you laughed- flattered by his comment, adjusting the clip holding your hair up in a cute yet messy bun.

"no seriously." he moved his hand across the table- mindlessly picking up a piece of paper.

he handed to you carefully.

"karate kid?" you asked, him now clicking away on the computer.

"up and coming i guess. they're a few girl positions. tryouts here, too." he said, staring at the lit up screen.

you smirked at the flyer... before folding it up carefully, placing it in your bag.

"see ya. check the numbers." the director then muttered- as you walked away, nodding in conformation.

you opened the door... the californian breeze immediately rushing into your face.

you were starting to walk down the large steps when you heard somebody call your name.

"you y/n?" the voice questioned.

you turned around-

your face falling in shock.

so did his.

why he was so shocked? you weren't sure.

he stood there... frozen, as you stood there frozen as well.

"holy crap!" you finally exclaimed, walking up
to him.

"your ralph macchio!"

he seemed to be brought out of a trance... still staring into your eyes, a smile forming on his face.

"yep." he replied, quickly fixing his hair.

well damn. he looked better in person than in any magazine or in up the academy.

"i saw you in up the academy!" you said, smiling brightly.

he fixed his hair again... seeming flustered.

nervous?

"yeah. i was chooch." he stated proudly, clearing his throat.

you laughed sweetly, his face turning red.

wait...

HIS FACE TURNING RED?

wait-

were you making ralph macchio blush?

you then smiled... him smiling toothlike back, until you noticed something in his hands.

"my files?" you questioned- confused, him still smiling at you.

after a long second... he shook his head, glancing down at the files he was holding.

"oh yeah. was uh... walking by, the modeling station and uh... some man asked to get this to ya if you were still outside... ah..."

he handed you the envelope gently- you sliding it into your backpack.

you smiled- unsure of what to say.

"hey... you wanna grab a drink or something?"
he finally asked, causing you to almost gasp in shock.

holy shit. one of the hottest models right now asking you for a drink?!

your face turned red. "totally!" you exclaimed, trying to not only make the conversation more awkward.

he smiled brightly, lit up by your response.

"great! let's go!" he exclaimed, his mood suddenly changing.

"what we're you doing here anyway?" you asked, as you both started to walk away.

"this up and coming movie, karate kid." he replied simply, you touching your lip gently.

you hoped with all your heart you looked really good right now.

because this... was crazy.