𝟎𝟏𝟓. rainbow fun

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐄? 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓

𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐄? 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓. "Oh shit." said Percy and Iris at the same time. Polyphemus was flying down towards them, with boulders in each hand ready to attack them. Iris really wished, in that moment, that she hadn't come along but what could she do but only say, "Shit, shit, shit."

   "Oh, come on, you'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy muttered.

   "Swim for it!" Grover said. Iris didn't need to be told twice, Grover, Clarisse and she plunged into the surf. Annabeth hung on to Clarisse's neck and tried to paddle with one hand, the wet Fleece weighing her down. But the monster's attention wasn't actually on the Fleece, it was on the two that stayed back.

   "You, young Cyclops!" Polyphemus roared. "Traitor to your kind!" Tyson froze at the words.

   "Don't listen to him!" Percy pleaded. 

   "Come on." He pulled Tyson's arm. He turned and faced the older Cyclops. "I am not a traitor."

   "You serve mortals!" Polyphemus shouted. "Thieving humans!" Polyphemus threw his first boulder, but Tyson swatted it aside with his fist.

   "Not a traitor," Tyson said with confidence. "And you are not my kind."

   "Death or victory!" Polyphemus charged into the surf, but his foot was still wounded, so he immediately stumbled and fell down on his face. That would've been funny, except he started to get up again, spitting salt water and growling. 

   "Percy!" Iris yelled out. "Come on!" They were almost to the ship with the Fleece.

   "Go," Tyson told him. "I will hold Big Ugly."