𝟎𝟎𝟐. camp disaster

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍, and to say that she had a lot to say about that little annoying kelp head was an understatement, she hated him and he hated her — Iris and...

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍, and to say that she had a lot to say about that little annoying kelp head was an understatement, she hated him and he hated her Iris and Percy hated each other, it was a mutual feeling. They would argue over the smallest things and sometimes fights were started and to be honest the campers were getting used to the usual arguing of the pair.

The children of Ares had even started a bet that had gone around the camp and eventually reached Chiron who really didn't do anything about it he knew that the two would eventually mend things but oh was he wrong.

Iris was always looking for an opportunity to embarrass or be better than the black haired boy and the same went to Percy. He wasn't keen to spend time with the brunette but whatever he would do, he would have to hang out with her since his best friend was also her best friend.

Grover and Annabeth had grown tired of the quarrels but nonetheless they knew that when there was a serious situation at hands the two would put their differences aside for the sack of others.

The ocean breeze flew across the Camp, making the air a pleasant salty smell it wasn't always the scent that you would smell though, sometimes there would be the breath of strawberries that flooded the air from the fields that layered the hill. Iris would always be seen walking through them, picking strawberries and eating the delicate fruit.

It was the most pleasant smell Iris Elliott ever smelled, she would always say that they smelled like her mother nobody believed her after all how could she know, the gods weren't supposed to see their children but no one had to know of the exception.

The sun wasn't quite up yet, it was just starting to slowly pull itself up from its slumber while the moon went into theirs. Iris and her father arrived to the Camp Grounds where she was getting dropped off at. Iris had gone to spend a few weeks with her father, it had been amazing to spend more time with him it was a tradition for Iris and her father to go on vacation to somewhere around the world. It was her favourite one, other than the 'stay in lazy week' they would just stay in and watch Netflix all day plus getting delivered food.