𝟎𝟎𝟎. prologue

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 is a lie, well not really

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 is a lie, well not really. It was never a myth, never a fantasy, never a theory, it was all real, everything. Every gods, goddesses, stories and rumours. Every little monster, every creature and every beast were always present in this cruel world.

The ancient Gods have been at war from dusk till dawn ever since their birth. Day and night, they were the only ones left in a never-ending battle. Gods and Goddesses have fought for millennia, era after era, despite the fact that they were practically all related.

Mothers and Daughters, Fathers and Sons. Sweet and delicate hearts have been turned bittersweet, sour and crazy. That was only the half of it, more tragedies and heroic acts have happened. Some went to mortals and got childrens, demi-gods or half-bloods, that is the only reason why Camp Half-Blood was created.

They lived and live forever, love and hatred have made up most of the gruesome battles but everything have happened for a reason, a quest, a prophecy.

Zeus, the supreme god, god of light, thunder and lightning, and son of Cronus and Rhea. Father of the Gods of Olympus. He was also a huge fan of cheating on his wife, Hera.

Hera, the queen of gods, goddess of weddings and marriage ( ironic to think that her husband cheats on her ), and also daughter of Cronus and Rhea, yes the same as Zeus. She is also a bitch, because she takes her anger out on her children and her husband many affair.

Poseidon, the great, the god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses, and brother to Zeus and Hades. Father to the biggest asshole in this world, Percy Jackson. He is cool maybe not the greatest father but still.

Athena, the wise, the goddess of wisdom, handicraft, and warfare, and daughter of Zeus.  Mother to my wise and  lovely best friend Annabeth Chase. She is a quite strict mother not very sociable but not the worst one.