𝟎𝟏𝟖. everything and everyone

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑻𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, Iris had seen maybe around twenty or so in her years of being here, which is actually quite a lot if you really think about it

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, Iris had seen maybe around twenty or so in her years of being here, which is actually quite a lot if you really think about it. But she never hated them. Never. There was always something positive that came with the chaos, the forest looked greener, the flowers and the fauna looked lively, the ocean was fiercer. Everything happened for a reason. Thats what she liked to think, she really felt like it was never for any ill intent. 

Stoms are nature's reset point; it gives back life to sadden places. Forests and beaches, mountains and valleys, plants and animals, ocean and earth, they could be everywhere, and no one can stop them. Not even nature, itself. Thought it can be created, storms die down on their own. Leaving behind a brand-new world. 

But the storm that raged upon the camp that night felt different. It felt powerful. More dishevelled. Lightning flashed against the horizon aggressively, waves pounded the shore with such power it was bound to disappear, but not a drop fell in their valley. They were protected again, thanks to the Fleece, sealed inside the camp's magical borders.

Annabeth and Iris were on guard duty that night, the pair had always been on guard duty together, it was a running thing. They were meant to protect the Fleece, and guard the campgrounds. 

The two were ecstatic about it, the duo were always happy to go on guard duty. By the duo it was usually just Annie, Iris was usually trailing behind and groaning about it the whole time. 

   "Come one Iris, we need to get there-." Annabeth would say.

   "I knowww, Annie, I know." dragged Iris.

The campers usually felt safe in the hands of the Athena and Aphrodite girls, they were the best fighters in camp. But not tonight, tonight they felt unsafe.