𝟎𝟎𝟕. catastrophic sing along

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐔𝐏 as Percy talked

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐔𝐏 as Percy talked. The flames burned red and orange, it looked like a fierce sunburst but during the moonlit night. The night sky was full of stars and the moon stood brightly in the middle as it looked around the earth and camp, knowing all of their secrets. Iris loved the dark night sky more than the morning, but nobody knew that — everyone thought she liked the sun and morning better.

Iris looked up at the sky, and stared at one of the constellations. Made up of twelve stars, the constellation called Ondora roughly resembles the shape of a butterfly. It can be seen most prominently high in the sky in the middle of spring. Iris loved it and she would always look for it at night. It was sort of a comfort thing for her.

She was standing next to Percy and Annabeth as Iris looked up to the night sky in thoughts in search of answers. Percy was going to get them in trouble again.

Iris looked back at the fire and saw Theo who smiled at her gently. Something about his smiled, reassured her into thinking everything was okay. Iris's brown eyes widen as she looked away from his blue one, No! Nope! Not now, Iris focus! Thought Iris.

Before Tantalus could stop Percy, he blurted out his dream about Grover and Polyphemus's island. Annabeth stepped in and reminded everybody what the Fleece could do. It sounded more convincing coming from her.

"The Fleece can save the camp," she concluded. "I'm certain of it."

"Nonsense," said Tantalus. "We don't need saving."

Everybody stared at him as if he was stupid until Tantalus started looking uncomfortable. "Besides," he added quickly, "the Sea of Monsters? That's hardly an exact location. You wouldn't even know where to look."

"Yes, I would," said Percy as he looked hopeful. Iris leaned toward him and whispered in his ear, "You would?"

Percy nodded, because Annabeth had jogged something in his memory when she reminded him about their taxi drive with the Gray Sisters. At the time, the information they'd given him made no sense until now.