𝟎𝟎𝟔. melodramatic arguing

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 blood and it was known throughout the Camp, she won a lot of things and almost all of the times she was extremely competitive, even a few of the Ares Children were s...

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 blood and it was known throughout the Camp, she won a lot of things and almost all of the times she was extremely competitive, even a few of the Ares Children were scared of fighting her but of course that wasn't the case with Clarisse and Cloé but Iris liked to compete with them almost every time. She loved fighting and competing with her friends which may sound weird but to them it was more of a spending time with them sort of way, plus they usually laughed after wards.

As the chariots lined up, more shiny-eyed pigeons gathered in the woods and Percy was getting more paranoid. They were screeching so loudly the campers in the stands were starting to take notice, glancing nervously at the trees, which shivered under the weight of the birds. Tantalus didn't look concerned, but he did have to speak up to be heard over the noise.

"Charioteers!" he shouted. "Attend your mark!". He waved his hand and the starting signal dropped. The chariots roared to life. Hooves thundered against the dirt. The crowd cheered and stood up from the stands.

Almost immediately there was a loud nasty 'crack!' , Percy looked back in time to see the Apollo chariot flip over. The Hermes chariot had rammed into it—maybe by mistake, maybe not. The riders were thrown free, but their panicked horses dragged the golden chariot diagonally across the track. The Hermes team, Travis and Connor Stoll, were laughing at their good luck, but not for long. The Apollo horses crashed into theirs, and the Hermes chariot flipped too, leaving a pile of broken wood and four rearing horses in the dust.

Iris and her fighter, a girl names Naomi, gasped at the sight as she tried to make room from the horses. What the fuck! she thought, what was happening? Two chariots down in the first twenty feet.

Percy turned his attention back to the front and they were making good time, pulling ahead of Ares, but Iris and Annabeth's chariot was way ahead of them. They was already making their turn around the first post, Iris's javelin girl grinning and waving at them, shouting: "See ya!"