Chapter 39: Switcheroo + Baby Thoughts

A/n: Hey Guess who ain't dead! School's around the corner, so don't expect chapters all the time, but I will try to get them to you as fast as I can. Here's another Chapter, but it's a short one.

Caleb's POV

Well, we've been in a much happier mood. Catherine and I have had a good routine going, then someone stole my clothes one morning.

I dug through my drawers and I couldn't find the pants I wanted. I shouted, "Catherine? Have you seen my green trousers?"

"Yeah, one moment Sweetheart!" I heard some slight giggles.

Catherine then walked into our bedroom, and she was wearing one of my cream colored shirts and my green trousers with straps. All I could do was stare speechless at my beautiful wife.

Catherine strolled closer and looked me up and down, then she smirked. "A Skirt would look pretty good on you," She remarked.

"Your clothes won't fit me," I place my hands on my hips.

"Aw... c'mon Blondie," Catherine teased.

"Started missing that nickname," I admitted.

I sighed and got changed into one of Catherine's outfits. I walked out and struck a pose to try to look as best as I could. "So the Scots do have a point with their kilts!"

Catherine placed a hand to her chin and bit her lip, "Why Hello there hot stuff~ I told you a skirt would look good on you!"

I replaced her hand on her chin with mine and I pulled her slightly closer. "You know what would look good on me?" I asked softly.

"No, what?" Catherine smiled.

"You," I smirked. Then, I immediately kissed her.

Some Time skip brought to you By someone reading Hamilton Fanfiction...

My head was placed on Catherine's belly, listening to the Baby. "Hey... Kitty?" I started.

"Hm?" She acknowledged.

"I've been thinking... wondering," I said.

"About?" Catherine asked.

"The Baby. I mean obviously our babe is always on my mind and I'm overjoyed we were able to conceive it in the first place when we had so many doubts about it, but what I'm referring to is... This child's mother is a witch and its father is a human, it figures they'll be half of both but-" I told Catherine.

"You're worried about them being more human than witch?" Catherine guessed.

"Not worried. Though in all honesty, I'd feel guilty if they had round ears and no magic. I'm afraid other people and children will ridicule that," I admitted. "Trust me, I know what it's like to have certain features that make you stand out and I don't want my child to go through what I went."

"I understand," Catherine replied. "Honestly, I'm concerned about that, just as much, Dear. But, I'm afraid we don't get much say in that. We'll have to wait and see..."

Our conversation ended there. My head still rested on her stomach as her stroked my hair as we cuddled, thinking about the future of our little one.

474 total words this chapter. Stay tuned for the next one!