𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳: 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

9/4/31
(Yes it's 2031 in this book😭)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Onika stared down at her timer and waited for the perfect time to flip the pancakes, despite blue telling her that they were already burnt.

"Mommy you're killing me!" She whined as Nicki jumped at the timer. She turned it off and put it on a plate.

"Mommy I love your cooking but...that's burnt."

"Y-yon a pig, Yon eat anything." Nicki smiled while putting the eggs on the plate.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Blue smiles while licking her lips and grabbing her food.

"Aht. No, bl-blueberry. Corn Flakes." Blue crossed her arms and stomped off as Onika walked into the bedroom.

Onika sat the plate down and wrote a note to Beyoncé, telling her that she would be busy working today.

This was true. She was planning the perfect party for Beyoncé. Every year Beyoncé goes all out for Onika, and all Beyoncé usually gets is a cake and a movie night.

She headed outside and waited for Kennedy and Amala to come pick up both her and the kids. When she got into the car she went to her notes app and sighed.

"F-first need to call venue people...Amala got the venue...right?" Onika asked and Amala nodded.

"A-and Kennedy got the cake? Nika just need to get gifts and decorations. Order pickup at 2 pm... party at 7:30. Kids get ready 6:30, Nika get ready and get Yon 6:45... Nika overwhelmed." She nervously chuckled.

"Hey! Don't stress. We're right here. We're gonna help you whatever you need." Amala smiled.

"Nika woke up late, Nika running late. Call T-terry and make sure decorations are almost ready." She said as Kennedy nodded and dialed the number. They headed to the mall and began their long day.